Resource icon

Apparel Greek Helmet 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Greek Helmet. I overwrote the files with number 20, in the characters\bespokehelmets folder, but it does not change to Greek helmet.

If you are talking about it not changing in the helmet select screen.....it won't unless the dds file is also changed in the nonpersistent file within the frontend folder.

It should appear whilst driving in game though.

If you are talking about it not changing in the helmet select screen.....it won't unless the dds file is also changed in the nonpersistent file within the frontend folder.

It should appear whilst driving in game though.
Yes this is what I meant. I though it would appear on the helmet selection screen. I will go and try it now. Thank you for your answer.

@ML2166 It does not appear, either to the selection screen, or inside the game, while driving, or while celebrating a pole position, or a win.

Well then you must be doing something wrong, as it's pretty much impossible to not have it show in game if you have installed it correctly.

I am very advanced and experienced PC Gamer and User and I followed your instructions like a holy book.

I haven't given any instructions. I just explained that you wouldn't see it in the helmet select menu.

But it probably doesn't help that the file size is listed at 2096x2096, which isn't correct. Should be 2048x2048 or 4096x4096.

This mod working and it is great fanpapad the helmet when you select it is like you don't have put the mod but when you go to race it appears

fanpapad may have some other problem. I can't understand what it is, but hopefully with a bit of experimenting he can fix it. I'm glad you like it though, it is a very simple design!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%