1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Great tracks for Stock car Extreme ?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by bsmooth, Sep 24, 2015.

1. I keep hearing Mid-Ohio is a great track for this sim, but I can't find it. I saw a youtube video with the F-Vees racing on it and ithe track looked great.
    I went to other sites and theres lots of tracks, I'm just not sure its the same quality as here.
    I tend to race the Vees, the A364 Tribute mod and the slower cars. The other faster cars sometime I just get behind as far as reactions..
    So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. BTW Bathurst is amazing, thanks Patrick, again !
    After downloading Stock Car Extreme a few weeks ago, I just can't get enough !
    All I can say is a great sim with great support and people involved.

2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

You should look at xtremfactor, I think There are all tracks on the earth :roflmao:

3. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

About mid, i got permissions from VLM à long time ago but only for my league (SRE). Perhaps I can ask for a global release

• Like Like x 4
  4. speaking of
    A lot of tracks on there with no name look suspiciously close to your quality of work, and they use the same loading screen styles. Hmmmm:cautious:

5. I downloaded Zandvoort75 today, but when installed it wouldn't load, always loved that track. Patrick I really hope they grant permission as Mid-Ohio would be a great track for everyone.

6. Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. :)
    Thanks. You have another link for the Brand Hatch track? As the link doesn't work.

8. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

wow that brands does look good, hows the AI, and stuff? is it reiza greatness?

9. Click reload page, it works, mostly..

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Guys
    Mid Ohio on Xtreme is converted from SimRaceWay

Lime Rock Park is a great track for the FVEE's and the A364's

It's a ported track with Great Textures

11. I'm starting to see what you mean about quality of tracks. Theres a few so far that have this strange ghost like yellow line running down the middle of the track. it reminds me a bit of the ghost car in iRacing.

12. Anyone can recommend a good one for Spa? I have the Belgium2014, hoping there's one better as I found some invisible walls, too rough/bumps.

13. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

I recommend this one :

[​IMG]

But you will have to wait some days :p

• Like Like x 7
  14. For me? Hint pls? :D

15. Isn't Obvious?
    It Spa
    just like you asked :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

@Patrick Giranthon with that Spa will it have the historic bus stop chicane or it's modern equivalent?

17. Not much for me :confused: is that Campus? Nonetheless, way to go @Patrick Giranthon! Can't wait! :thumbsup:

18. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Modern one

19. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

:( Damn. We're missing a good version of 90s 00s Spa with that chicane. All the versions available think that they should map in jumps to all the major corners.

20. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

I Have redone nearly all the road. No bumps except the ones we need.
    I understand that the game would Need all the possible tracks, but If I do the 90 version, I am sure some guys will come to say , hey, we want the 2015 version. Sorry, but I cant do everything

• Love Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1