1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great tracks for Stock car Extreme ?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by bsmooth, Sep 24, 2015.

1. I keep hearing Mid-Ohio is a great track for this sim, but I can't find it. I saw a youtube video with the F-Vees racing on it and ithe track looked great.
    I went to other sites and theres lots of tracks, I'm just not sure its the same quality as here.
    I tend to race the Vees, the A364 Tribute mod and the slower cars. The other faster cars sometime I just get behind as far as reactions..
    So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. BTW Bathurst is amazing, thanks Patrick, again !
    After downloading Stock Car Extreme a few weeks ago, I just can't get enough !
    All I can say is a great sim with great support and people involved.
  2. You should look at xtremfactor, I think There are all tracks on the earth :roflmao:
  3. About mid, i got permissions from VLM à long time ago but only for my league (SRE). Perhaps I can ask for a global release
    • Like Like x 4
  4. speaking of
    A lot of tracks on there with no name look suspiciously close to your quality of work, and they use the same loading screen styles. Hmmmm:cautious:
  5. I downloaded Zandvoort75 today, but when installed it wouldn't load, always loved that track. Patrick I really hope they grant permission as Mid-Ohio would be a great track for everyone.
  6. Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. JoelGL

Premium Member

Thanks. You have another link for the Brand Hatch track? As the link doesn't work.
  8. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

wow that brands does look good, hows the AI, and stuff? is it reiza greatness?
  9. Click reload page, it works, mostly..
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Guys
    Mid Ohio on Xtreme is converted from SimRaceWay

Lime Rock Park is a great track for the FVEE's and the A364's

It's a ported track with Great Textures
  11. I'm starting to see what you mean about quality of tracks. Theres a few so far that have this strange ghost like yellow line running down the middle of the track. it reminds me a bit of the ghost car in iRacing.
  12. JoelGL

Premium Member

Anyone can recommend a good one for Spa? I have the Belgium2014, hoping there's one better as I found some invisible walls, too rough/bumps.
  13. I recommend this one :

But you will have to wait some days :p
    • Like Like x 7
  14. JoelGL

Premium Member

For me? Hint pls? :D
  15. Isn't Obvious?
    It Spa
    just like you asked :)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

@Patrick Giranthon with that Spa will it have the historic bus stop chicane or it's modern equivalent?
  17. JoelGL

Premium Member

Not much for me :confused: is that Campus? Nonetheless, way to go @Patrick Giranthon! Can't wait! :thumbsup:
  18. Modern one
  19. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

:( Damn. We're missing a good version of 90s 00s Spa with that chicane. All the versions available think that they should map in jumps to all the major corners.
  20. I Have redone nearly all the road. No bumps except the ones we need.
    I understand that the game would Need all the possible tracks, but If I do the 90 version, I am sure some guys will come to say , hey, we want the 2015 version. Sorry, but I cant do everything
    • Love Love x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1