1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Great site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by s73, May 14, 2015.

1. s73

s73
    Flying-Bollards.com #37 Premium Member

Hi, just thought I should say Hello,

I've only just signed up for a year after finding you via an AVforums post. It was soon after a public session where just one person spoiled a race for about 15 people as he insisted on doing donuts in the middle of Brands Hatch trying to ram people.

I always knew there were organised races going on but never got around to signing up before partly because there has always been an element of being able to pick up and play and have a good session. The clunky multiplayer UI in PCars has pushed me to go looking for something more organised and as all my PC upgrades have been timed around the release of this game I find it falling short in terms of reliable and fair competition.

I'm by no means any good, just want some competitive fun and as my normal gaming mates aren't into driving games it feels a bit lonely at times. I'm pleased you use a chat server and will try to get on tonight.

My in game name is s73, see and speak to you all soon

Simon

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. John Grant

John Grant
    Dont Rub me up the wrong way Premium Member

Hi and welcome Simon hope to meet online some time and have a few laps together ,

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Hi Simon welcome aboard!

4. Andrew

Andrew
    Global Moderator Staff Premium Member

Welcome to the Club Simon. :)

5. s73

s73
    Flying-Bollards.com #37 Premium Member

Thanks for all the replies, and with out wanting to sound flakey, today was my first day in a new role at work so am finishing late, so may not be on until later, especially after working out how to use Teamspeak.

• Beer Beer x 1