1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great racing with the Megane !!

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Patrick van Driel, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Been in the server today ,and some great fights and fair racing,'Hope to see more RPM dudes in there .
    Tommorow same time same place ,get your asses on track guys ( oh get the endurance car with more HP )
    Later !!!
  2. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

lol i will be on :)
  3. Great, I hope you can drive straight as well :) Donuts wont get you far
  4. Great racing last night Escargo, all FOG's left to go to our server, too much cheaters in that server, you were behind me and the racer when he rammed me! :O
  5. Yes m8,great fun indeed . It was very hard to stay on track cuz i had a bad ping 200> .
    Cya maybe tonight.

btw ,i moved your post to this threat :)
  6. More ppl come to the server !!, Last night had 5 or 6 races with more then 30 ppl in there . Great fun and just a little join lag .... So far so good ")
    Sunday night after 20:00 cet i hope more RPM ppl come to race .
    Cya there !!!
  7. Can you get 30 people in a Race/GTR2 server with gaurunteed no lag??? Well in rFactor... you can!

Get in your server guys! We need an admin too because there are lots of wankers on there trying to ram as usual in racing games.
  8. I know what you mean :( there are still morons who get plessure out of wrecking other ppl cars .
    We can make a thread called"blacklist" so you can put ppl in there who will be banned when a admin is online and see them
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

You can better see it the other way. Instead of the blacklist invite the clean drivers over to our racing club w/ password server :)
  10. Blacklist invite?? HUH??
    Better invite people who like to race in a room full of fair racers :)
  11. read it again Woofy, that was the meaning i guess from Stiggy as well... .9
  12. indeed !! is a option 2
  13. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thats not what i meant to say offcourse :)

Ban the wreckers and welcome the gentlemen!
  14. Amen !!!

anybody up for some laps ?? im in now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.