1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Great night in the mini's

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just wanna say that i had a big laugh tonight with Christopher and GTi Jens. The mini's in RACE 07 have been really a blast for me! Gives me back the beginners feeling of RACE 06. Great fun!

2. :loco: :thumb:, I still have a smile on my face :) It was really fun! Most fun was trying to write and drive at the same time, and then the following crash. AND when Bram did a nice drift in Parabolica (at Monza Reverse) when he was trying to write too me, and I then crashed cause I was looking more on him then on the road :-P But it was kinda fun only to drive aswell.....lol :evil:

Edit: oh I forgot, I got RPM Sandwiched too :deadhorse: :crutch:

3. Marcel Hulsbergen

Marcel Hulsbergen
    #111 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium Member

I was a bit late but i had fun too. We did a Race on Oschers and Spa. Tehn i heard a big bang below and our cat was so friendly to throw a big vase with water on the floor :(.

When we where at Spa i got a connection error, i think we all had becasue i saw a ping on all RSC servers which was over 5000.

I hope to come online tonight again, my son will be at home finally and i hope is will be healed, he had surgery last week.

4. heheheh
    i did have awesome time yesterday
    from racing @ spa, to oscher & back to spa.... :).........i LOVE spa with the mini's lmao
    also Pau......damn what a race with Bram.... :D........& jumping/sandwich mangy course to GTI Jens

Monza reverse is a bit mix.......the track layout is freaking wierd......Parabolica is cool to take on though :)

glad your kid is much better Marcel........hopefully you will be much more relaxed now ;)

btw i still have a mixed feeling about those BSR dudes.......not really that friendly:tsk: