1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Great Game

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by hundiie, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Hello,

this is for sure a great simulation !
    I had the tremendous opportunity to drive a racetruck in real life (european championship stile Mercedes, not really up to date I think...) and the feeling is not quite different, except the noise and the gforce incar...

There are some bugs, because if you are in championshipmode (I don´t try in other modes) you have to start in the same gamesession you did the qualifiing otherwise you start from the back.

The brakefailurething that is mentioned in the bugthreat I had also, but only if I put the multiplicator for mechanichal failures to min. 2x maybe there is a problem...

And of course (I´m writing from Stuttgart Germany, which is the home of Mercedes-Benz) I would love to have the "Mercedes Star" on the front of my Truck...

But never the less this is really good work from you guys, thank you very much !!!

I promise I will think about the other Reiza Games to buy, although I´m not really in brazilian local racing, but of course you have the greatest truckracing series in the world and you have now a game which is worth the money, that´s for sure...

Greetings
    hundiie

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi,

I bought the simulation yesterday, I like it a lot.
    I have some questions concerning the setup options:
    I would like to have a "simulation" setup, like a truck in reality.
    Sooo, which driving helps do I have to activate/desactivate? (ABS, etc...)

Thanks for your advices

PS: sorry I didn't post in the good thread...