1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Great battle Audi vs Mercedes # Zandvoort

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by etiienne, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. HaHA nice vid. Especially the end.

3. Nice camera editing :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

hope you were racing the ai , far to much contact for me , way to side slam and run and the end with all that contact was bound to happen ....

Andi

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

That initial move at about 5:20 would possibly have got you a 30 day Club Racing ban here for not letting him retake the place after you side swiped him diving up the inside and losing traction. Similarly the move at around 10:55, imho. :thumbsdown:

I doubt it's online because the backmarker at 8:40 actually got out of the way instead of trying to total them as they passed. :roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. Not that I would have done the same but I can understand why he took you out in the end.
    Besides that it was a nice close fight

7. Thx for your feedback :)

8. Just a curiosity... I remember having some of my videos "moved" from the threads where i posted it because I wasn't a Premium member... did the policy changed?

9. Can i ask you what value did you set for rotation degrees in the profiler and in-game steering lock? From your wheel movements looks like you've very low rotation degrees and very high SL (38?)
    Minimal movements...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.