1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great battle Audi vs Mercedes # Zandvoort

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by etiienne, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  2. HaHA nice vid. Especially the end.
  3. Nice camera editing :thumbsup:
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

hope you were racing the ai , far to much contact for me , way to side slam and run and the end with all that contact was bound to happen ....

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

That initial move at about 5:20 would possibly have got you a 30 day Club Racing ban here for not letting him retake the place after you side swiped him diving up the inside and losing traction. Similarly the move at around 10:55, imho. :thumbsdown:

I doubt it's online because the backmarker at 8:40 actually got out of the way instead of trying to total them as they passed. :roflmao:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. Not that I would have done the same but I can understand why he took you out in the end.
    Besides that it was a nice close fight
  7. Thx for your feedback :)
  8. Just a curiosity... I remember having some of my videos "moved" from the threads where i posted it because I wasn't a Premium member... did the policy changed?
  9. Can i ask you what value did you set for rotation degrees in the profiler and in-game steering lock? From your wheel movements looks like you've very low rotation degrees and very high SL (38?)
    Minimal movements...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.