graphics settings 980ti users?

anyone with a 980ti playing this game? i like what i can play but it stutters on every in game display setting.

found a post to set the nvidea settings in the controlpanel , this
https://gyazo.com/99cc871803b5e126bb583e9bcdfe20ce

still choppy / stuttering

i set the max fps to 60 (60fps monitors) then it was much better but still hurts my eyes , before i was getting over 200fps

running a gigabyte 980ti waterforce

With gtx 970 I have stuttering. Have pcars And other Games with no problem high graphic. I was able To reduce stuttering in Gsce But nothing was Good for this great title. Only in some condition, The game is unplayable.

980ti here, constant stutters, especially around other vehicles. Tried pretty much every setting, opponents car quality to medium seems to help but not fix. Can't remember this issue in GSCE.

i have it fixed , can run everything on max if i run by myself , if i run with 15 opponents i turned some setting to full to get constant 60 / 62 fps and no more stuttering.

launch the setup by steam , when i first played the game i had it on 5760x1080 32bit , the sweetfx windowed and multiview where checked.

i then changed the settings in the nvidea control panel to this:

or this in englisch
https://gyazo.com/99cc871803b5e126bb583e9bcdfe20ce

launch the setup by steam

i have sweet fx off , if you check the box the color looks a little warmer , but i had the idea that in the distance some things looks less sharp , not sure , test it.

in game display setting

hope this helps for others , if so comment below!

The user guide explains how to setup graphics optimally.
Thanks , reading the manual was the only thing i had to do , so for everyone with these stutter problems , read the manual.
I was to exited i think , and just wanted to play , haha

i now set it up like it is discribed in the manual , downloade nvidea inspector , made a profile , adjusted everything.

It is even better now and somehow the picture is centered again , did some laps , really like the ffb!!!!

Thanks , reading the manual was the only thing i had to do , so for everyone with these stutter problems , read the manual.
I was to exited i think , and just wanted to play , haha

i now set it up like it is discribed in the manual , downloade nvidea inspector , made a profile , adjusted everything.

It is even better now and somehow the picture is centered again , did some laps , really like the ffb!!!!
real men don't read the manual....they go right in, get the stutter problems, search the forums for hours (like i did), till eventually you get it running right whilst all along there was a manual there which helped out with everything !!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back