Graphics screwed up after installing fonsecker sound mod.

S0 I just installed the fonsecker sound mod and graphics ingame are all screwed up, cars with missing panels, no cockpits etc the list goes on.
Any ideas guys? id hate to have to reinstall with all the mods etc.

Well I assumed it done something , playing since early access never an issue, countless mods, first time to install fonsecker mod and boom.
Heres a screenshot of the issue, even the vibrancy and brightness has gone insane, wtf could be the issue.

Ive rebooted, restarted steam and ac a few times, even verified game files.

6F9937B5671026E6FAD40095A2E4725B6BE7A014

Not saying that you don't have an issue but it's highly unlikely that a sound mod would do that. I've installed and uninstalled Fonseker mods countless times and never had issues with graphics. Is it possible that there was a Windows update since you installed the mod? Also, would be a good idea to post your system specs and while you're at it check your GPU and CPU temps while in game, excessive heat can often cause graphics issues.

Postscript: If you haven't already done so you should also post the issue over at the official forums so both Fonseker and Kunos are aware, just incase you've found a legitimate bug.

Last edited:
PC is in top condition mate, temps are perfect, all other games are fine, nothing wrong with pc at all, trust me I'm fanatical about my pc :)

Reinstalled drivers just now and still the same :(

That happened to me earlier this week, I was working on car physics and in between test laps it managed to randomly reset itself to VR rendering mode. Took me a few minutes to sort out too... Super weird.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%