• Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics question

Discussion in 'Next Car Game: Wreckfest' started by grirvan, Oct 10, 2014.

1. I have a Nvidia GTX780ti and for me there is just something off on the graphics. My experience is sparkly, almost cartoon-like looking graphics versus "realistic" looking graphics. The thing is in previous game versions, I believe I remember the graphics looking much more real. On the start up screen I have everything enabled and set to max and within my NVIDIA control panel I have every graphics setting set for maximimum "quality". I have other racing games (Assetto Corsa, Raceroom, etc.) that look fantastic, so I know it is not my computer settings. The game is outstanding and the multiplayer is a blast, but I am wondering if others see that the graphics quality has changed through the last several builds?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
  2. 2014-10-11_00021.jpg 2014-10-11_00012.jpg 2014-10-11_00010.jpg I have found the error of my ways. In NVIDIA Inspector for the game profile, I had turned off FXAA. With that back on, the graphics are what they used to be. Very nice. BTW I use 8x Sparse Grid Supersampling to maximize the graphics.