graphic problems

Hello,
I just got netkar pro and have major graphic problems.
walls, buildings and trees are disappearing and reappearing. I had no problems in Ferrari virtual academy.
I have a HD 5850 in eyefinity mode 5760x1080.

Can anyone help?

Maybe you can try following.

When you have multiple harddisk.

Using your pagefiles like this. (my configuration. C: 400mb -400 mb, and on another disk i have only one page file and nothing else
D: 24000 mb - 24000 mb (3x your ram memory) )

It is still not ideal in eyefinity but it is a lot better.

But for online races it is better to go for one screen and not using eyefinity, unless you really be carefull with driving when other drivers appear.

@Freddie. Tripple screens give you a wider field of view (except for with this NKPTO GFX popping issue) and so let you see other drivers on track much easier (and earlier) than with one screen. You can see when someone is sticking it up the inside and therefore avoid turning in on them. I'm not sure what you mean by being really carefull?

D34NO, agree with the wider field of view in all games. And indeed in Race07, GTR2 eyefinity is doiing its job very well.

But in nKPro you will have the problem that the building up from the view on a distance or when cars are some further away, textures disappear, or colors disappear are different. you can really not see what is happening online, all the time.

In this particular way it has to do with eyefinity, and also the welnone lagproblem in nKPro.

Using HD5830, resolution 5928 x 1080

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back