Grand Theft Auto 4

• Bob Kozakiewicz

Grand Theft Auto IV [PS3]

This is a great game....got it when it came out on the PS3. Got pretty far into it until the game blew up my ps3 (lost all data)....ps3 was fixed under warranty, but haven't played it since. This was about 5 months ago. Seeing this thread, I've gotten an itch to play.

They released the patch, but it broke my sound in multilayer and starting crashing :disapointed:

I fixed the crashing by running Nvidia 180.84 Beta 3 drivers
But the sound is still outstanding issue.
The game was working ok'ish, before the patch.

runs fine here. recommended specs are for a q6600 or above. mine runs at about 70% all cores. guess it might be nightmarish on a dual core but i figure it can be more than playable on lower. my brothers playing it on e8400 and a nackered 8800gt and its still nicer than xbox. running 50 frames with no aa and low filtering.

they've done a cracking job imho. looks better than 360. just waiting for my brother to get to 80% to rob his save game. i sold my xbox to upgrade the pc when i was 84% thru with it. should have been patient and finished it.

• Gergo Gregasz dr

Its a brutal game, but not a simulator...

Grand Theft Auto 4 with car mods (Images)

Hi all.
Someone figured out how to export models to GTA 4 so now we can finally see some sexy cars based on the real thing in game.

This takes a good game and makes it absolutely fantastic.

GTAIV1.jpg

GTAIV3.jpg
GTAIV4.jpg
GTAIV41.jpg
GTAIV5.jpg
GTAIV6.jpg
GTAIV7.jpg
GTAIV8.jpg
GTAIV9.jpg
GTAIV10.jpg
GTAIV2.jpg

Grand Theft Auto Episodes of Liberty City

I bought it today, one day before release date. And until now it feels like a welcome addition to GTA4.

Any more people who have it?

My copy:
280vdyv.jpg

To play this game is passion for me and i am much amused from this game so it is great inspiration for me to play this game and i have played all the previous versions of this game so i am a loyal fan of this game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 214 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 272 13.5%