Grand Prix Predictor - RD League

was really looking forward to qualifying and now it's delayed because of rain .... urgh :mad:

i'm not sure why they insist of having the Malaysian race around this time every year, during rainy season. every year there seems to be rain at this race.

EDIT: sorry, this is in the wrong thread :poop: i had this and the Malaysian GP thread open at the same time and posted in the wrong one by mistake :roflmao:

Last edited:
Your China predictions were crazy! :confused:

Down 2 places more... Going down and down. Thanks to Williams and McLaren! :D

Yes, yes they were.

Some Advice To Everyone: I drew my predictions from Practice 2 speeds and the average finishing positions of everyone else. Wikipedia has a great page showing the standings with race results shown too. I used this and saw Ricciardo, Hulkenburg, Alonso and Vettel all finished roughly in the top 5 so far this season, so that was the reason for my top six choices. I would have gotten all the top six correct if Alonso and Ricciardo swapped positions :D. I applied the same strategy to the rest of the top ten.

Also, I have found the most reliable teams so far are Mercedes (obviously), Force India, Red-Bull, and Ferrari. It is possible to get lucky with the likes of McLaren and Williams, but they are a bit sporadic. McLaren went from a double podium in Melbourne to not even finishing in Bahrain.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%