Grand Prix 4

Thanks a lot for the interview link Ivo.
Would be really good if Geoff Crammond got back to his activities.. with all this tecnology, a GP5 would be a huge step in sim racing and would certainly overcome Codemaster`s F1 series.
That 1991 mod is fantastic... Driving against Senna, Mansell, Prost, Piquet and so on...

So I have a new issue that I have never experienced before on GP4 - freezing in the game, and looping the same sound all over. Only way to get out is Ctrl-Alt-Del and 'Start Task Manager' - End Process. Ctrl-Shift-Escape doesn't work on its own.

Has anyone experienced this in the last month, without it ever having happened before? Because I have a hunch why it's happening(incompatibility with newer Nvidia Drivers), but I'm not sure.

I did a 1994 CSM Mod Season, up to Montreal, all fine. But now I can't get past Magny-Cours, as the race always freezes, even when accelerating time.

I REALLY hope hat someone has experienced this and managed to fix it... :/ I really want to continue this season!

If I am right there are results shown in mid-race in the low-half of the screen. I read somewhere this could result in a game crash. Not sure tthough.

Which results mid-race? You mean like standings, gaps, etc., like in real life? You get that with GPxPatch, yes. Where did you read that this makes it crash?

I have a ridiculous amount of input lag on this game on both my Logitech wheels - DF Pro and Formula Vibration Feedback.

I have Windows 7 64 bit. Has anybody figured out a cure for this?

It's so bad that if I go left and right and repeat, the wheel in-game is pointing in the opposite direction of where I am pointing it.

Thanks for any advice guys :)

EDIT: It doesn't happen in rFactor, Game Stock Car or Race On, if that means anything.

I have a ridiculous amount of input lag on this game on both my Logitech wheels - DF Pro and Formula Vibration Feedback.

I have Windows 7 64 bit. Has anybody figured out a cure for this?

It's so bad that if I go left and right and repeat, the wheel in-game is pointing in the opposite direction of where I am pointing it.

Thanks for any advice guys :)

EDIT: It doesn't happen in rFactor, Game Stock Car or Race On, if that means anything.
I don't know anything. I always drive with FFB off.:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%