Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
2KF1 Racing Press Release
Today we at 2KF1 are here to announce that effective immediately James McNamara has left the team to allow him to pursue other opportunities. We thank him for the seasons of hard work and success that he has brought to the team and fully support him in his quests. We look forward to battling James on track, and perhaps seeing him return some day.
To replace him, we have brought in Takuma Ishikawa to partner Aidan Keranen at the 2KF1 Racing garage, with Nathan Cornes and Aaron Reed continuing in the Team 2KF1 garage.
We look forward to unveiling the cars for the upcoming season, that and James' new cars which are setup in a new extension of our building (but just far enough away that we don't really care :D)

that's what we/he are betting on.
But while we're here, I do want to say that I'm supporting James in getting a team together and whatnot, but this is very much not a third 2KF1 team.

Thinking of quitting GPTCC. Since the new system is introduced, i dont have fun with it anymore.
Actually wanted to retire from it after the first season that change was made, but it would have looked like i would just quit cause of lacking success.

But thats not the point....

Decision still on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%