Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to keep the top 6 quali and top 6 race at 400? I can change it if you want
look, this one comes down to your decision as it can change easier than the race format.
My two cents is that there is a big gap between your low risk positional objective (finish) and your medium risk (podium). For me, that is a very very large risk now for not as much gain. Hell, I finish two races in 8th and 13th for example and get the same cash for someone going 19th and 2nd.

Is the cash worth it? maybe a bit low. But more than anything I just can't see the reason of taking it, top 6 was much easier to envision being possible.

look, this one comes down to your decision as it can change easier than the race format.
My two cents is that there is a big gap between your low risk positional objective (finish) and your medium risk (podium). For me, that is a very very large risk now for not as much gain. Hell, I finish two races in 8th and 13th for example and get the same cash for someone going 19th and 2nd.

Is the cash worth it? maybe a bit low. But more than anything I just can't see the reason of taking it, top 6 was much easier to envision being possible.
Okay I'll make sure to up it to 400 again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%