Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

GAULOISES AND ANDY PART WAYS
Gauloises have announced with Sanikku driver Andy Black that they have parted ways, ending Andy Black's personal sponsorship with the tobacco company. Apex Racing Team, now Sanik Racing, when they announced their end of tobacco sponsoring, Andy Black decided to end his personal sponsorship with Gauloises, which sponsors his helmet.

There are two 2KF1 teams, and there are two Apex teams. And ironically you don't know whether to grant me a team? I'm sure the series could do with more teams even.

There are two 2KF1 teams, and there are two Apex teams. And ironically you don't know whether to grant me a team? I'm sure the series could do with more teams even.
Well seeing that there are still two different liveries, two sets of people, two different strategies and two separate entries onto the standings table, I'd say that there is next to no problem there.

Well seeing that there are still two different liveries, two sets of people, two different strategies and two separate entries onto the standings table, I'd say that there is next to no problem there.
Still two spaces with the same branding taken. Anyway, we can wait for driver changes to see whether I can make a new entry. I feel you are over complicating things.

My eyesight ain't that poor. We're seeing that on team building Friday ;)
Though he won't be so happy about this:D

image.jpg

Still two spaces with the same branding taken. Anyway, we can wait for driver changes to see whether I can make a new entry. I feel you are over complicating things.
The view of some of the board members has been that, as we haven't seen anything to suggest that 100% you've been given Toyota previously, that Vimal has somewhat more of a right seeing he's been with that team for longer.

Personally I am a bit surprised that Vimal should be there, you come mid season then pull out Toyota from underneath and bring in a replacement. It doesn't sit well with me.

The view of some of the board members has been that, as we haven't seen anything to suggest that 100% you've been given Toyota previously, that Vimal has somewhat more of a right seeing he's been with that team for longer.

Personally I am a bit surprised that Vimal should be there, you come mid season then pull out Toyota from underneath and bring in a replacement. It doesn't sit well with me.
The man has a point there. Though I think we first have to listen to what Vimal has to say about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back