Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have a snickers then? :D
image.jpg

I would hope that you've used a new orange, seeing that you do have access to the Team 2KF1 car and headlights. Would be a tad disappointed. And the number. I already know that needs fixing.

Otherwise another addition to the headlight brigade :roflmao:

I would hope that you've used a new orange, seeing that you do have access to the Team 2KF1 car and headlights. Would be a tad disappointed. And the number. I already know that needs fixing.

Otherwise another addition to the headlight brigade :roflmao:
I'll add another colour orange if that's what you want?
Btw, I didn't know how to change the number?

I'll add another colour orange if that's what you want?
Btw, I didn't know how to change the number?
Well I can only assume that you're using the file from the livery, or have just edited some other areas. Some would argue that you're reusing a colour, but that to me is reusing my file...
So yes, a small change would be nice.
As for the number, find the font or something close and change the number. Or do it like us and get rid of that box thing and have a number sitting by itself.

Well I can only assume that you're using the file from the livery, or have just edited some other areas. Some would argue that you're reusing a colour, but that to me is reusing my file...
So yes, a small change would be nice.
As for the number, find the font or something close and change the number. Or do it like us and get rid of that box thing and have a number sitting by itself.
I swear to you, and you have got to believe me, I didn't even take a look to your cars. Only just when you said it, I started taking a look at them. Believe me, I'm serious, to paint this car it took me almost 3 hours, as I'm not the best with the templates. You can also see differences between yours and mines.

Livery I have no problem, just the headlight file. If it isn't the same then fair enough, but it seems near identical. If it's a case of coincidence then I am happy to accept that.

wait so i am in no ones team now?
sorry if i havent been actively checking btw, just got caught up with some work
Well I decided to make my own team, though there is no space yet, unless you choose to move teams or someone else does. If you choose to move, I could rebrand Toyota, otherwise my team would be a new team. I decided to team up with @Donaldinho105 though if you want to stay, I don't want to force you out. Then my team would be another team, not the rebranded Toyota ;)

for the drivers at least, Vimal and Donald are definetly going to race somewhere this season if they wish to do so.
Where you ask? well...

So far it's much more biased towards what Vimal wants with his team but I am waiting for one or two more answers before a decision will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back