Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, why is Toyota a thing
Let me rephrase that: I didn't know Toyota sold C-Classes, even rebadged ones
ill-allow-it-gif.gif

Top class logic. We rebadged because the shape in real life was rebadged too.
logic being:
@Jimlaad43 may as well enter Jaguar, maybe we'll strike a deal with Acura and someone can take Lada if they want.
Doesn't make 100% sense. If there was a Toyota shape available I wouldn't care. I know there are shapes that will be coming along down the track.

so you're saying with less than one day to go before race 1, that I should make "quote"Toyota"/quote" change their team name, and make a whole new livery?

If you let me have a link to those Toyota touring car shapes you mentioned earlier, I'll have a look at it and talk to Oldey and Vimal about it after round 2.

oh, and about complaining, I said you were fine with it during season 4, now all of a sudden not.. and how on earth does it affect the game? Sure, in real life you won't see Toyota-Merc. But in real life you won't see DTM constructors updating their car either. That's why this is just a game.

And when I want to get the 'points' appearing instantly when I put in '1' ,I put the sum and then the row of the driver behind, but it only appears after I filled in every race result, how do I get it appear after one result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back