Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated wiki pages for drivers that had the complete results up-to-date before. If you want me to keep updating it for you at the end of each season, update it until season 2, and I'll do the rest.

So here are a few images of our car, the car idea has been made by me, but @Milos made it. So thanks to him

TJ RACING1.PNG
TJ RACING2.PNG

ok so one thing:
Commentary. Yes or no? rate agree for yes and creative for no. We need lots of votes for this to take place, with a very big lots. If we get over 11, we could see some special events get commentary.

if absolutely everyone wants it (so we're looking at 21 ratings considering I am the 22nd driver), we could have it every race.

also, I'm yet to recieve more team votes on the calendar. I mentioned that no track is fixed this time, so no Spa and Bathurst (but they can be voted for, Bathurst will be a one-race event again if it's voted). So far, 2/10 teams have voted (yes I know there are 11.. ART aren't voting). If we don't get enough votes, I'll put the tracks myself no problem :roflmao:
(ok, so two things it was..)

edit: or three.. I still haven't recieved enoguh feedback on Aidan's proposed rule change, for the new race format.

ah screw it, seems like nobody cares. Well, maybe you'll start caring once I announce the change :D:
there will be a change done to the race format. Quali sponsors top 6 and top 11 will get an increase of 100$ in prize. Race sponsors will remain.
Race 1 will remain the same, race 2 however will be reverse grid, points system however will be the same again. Race 3 will be counted on average positions, if two drivers have the same average actions will be taken in this order:
-A driver who finished in a higher position gets the place
-A driver who finished higher in race 1 gets the place
rest is not really needed. This race will have the same points scoring system aswell.

and onto variation to top off the rule changes:
-First of all, I really want to call this agression from now on, or more precise: The amount the driver pushes his car. The base value will remain 250 for both Q and R.
+1 for quali will cost $10. Just like skill. -1 will be $10 too, but is it needed really?
+2 for race will cost $10. Same as before. If anyone feels like taking a risk.. here, I give you a chance. -2 for race however will be $20.

and for commentary, Bathurst will be the only commentated race, likely dual-commentary aswell if my PC can handle it (I'll play around with ShadowPlay for increased performance when recording).

I really wanted to make these democratic, but nobody seems to care about it, so I feel like this is for the better of the series.
Just the calendar announcement is left now before I can open the market.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back