Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did think you were going to say that actually. If they got lucky for 4 seasons why not a 5th or 6th one too?
And I'd still complain tbh, I'm the race director and seeing the exact same team win all the time isn't that fun.. anyone loved Merc domination last season in F1? Even the drivers wanted a bit closer racing.

And what's to say that they will be lucky? If you nullify their money advantage, through means other than arbitrarily drawn up and oddly specific rules, then there's much more of a chance that OMR won't dominate.

If you are hell bent on punishing them for being lucky might I suggest playing around with championship ballast? At least that way there is some historical precedence in real life touring car championships and then it comes across a little less like you're a bit of a sore loser, no offence intended mind.

I appreciate OMR's success might not make the most interest racing, but at the same time I don't think it's entirely sporting to complain about it constantly and draw up rules to deliberately hinder them. I've always disagreed with it when people called for Mercedes/Red Bull/Ferrari/McLaren to be pegged back and I disagree with it here.

to be honest, I didn't like it the rFactor sim and I don't like it here either. But, if that's the way to stop OMR, which looking at the S4 starting budgets I don't think it is, I am ready to take it.

if we put the championship rewards before the 2000 mark cut-off like in Formula FG that is. Not a fan of that either, but it makes a level-playing field which is what we want, so could take place.

to be honest, I didn't like it the rFactor sim and I don't like it here either. But, if that's the way to stop OMR, which looking at the S4 starting budgets I don't think it is, I am ready to take it.

if we put the championship rewards before the 2000 mark cut-off like in Formula FG that is. Not a fan of that either, but it makes a level-playing field which is what we want, so could take place.
the point of that in FFG is that a championship contender should be buying until the second last round, because they can find themselves with +$700 if you get a top position and have bank money easily.

But it's totally fine to add some to Speedy's BHP values xD
Oh without a doubt. Great ideas you got Tobi.

removing a few zeros from Apex's COF and adding a few zeros to Apex's BHP values is the best option though. :cool::x3::geek::D
How+About+No.jpg

bandicam 2015-04-13 17-28-53-425.jpg

IMPORTANT:
2KF1 Racing driver Aidan Keranen and Apex Racing driver Milos Ancevski had very huge contacts with the barriers at the exact same place during qualifying, both teams later said it was due to a tyre failure.
The two drivers were brought to the medical centre, but seem okay. However, they will not start the race tomorrow.
The other teams came to a meeting to discuss about Dunlop and Yokohama's safety at the Fuji circuit. With plenty of disagreements with the FIA, it has been decided that all cars can complete the formation lap, but they have to peel off into the pitlane after that.
This left only one team out on track - OMR - not a Dunlop or Yokohama user.

The cameras weren't working, so I have no coverage to show. But, I can say that Utzer was never challenged during the race from his teammate. Both drivers didn't climb on the podium after the race. The crowd boo-ed FIA's decision.

Results:
bandicam 2015-04-13 17-29-05-330.jpg

bandicam 2015-04-13 17-29-08-957.jpg

now, to explain:
@Aidan Keranen dared me :p I thought it could be funny so I accepted it :roflmao:
qualifying results are real, rest is all fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 312 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%