Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one track

I missed you with all the flood it seems :p
--
also yes you can post sponsors and Bathurst is available.
if you do bathurst, i suggest only have a single race. that is the true way to have a bathurst round, no 3 small race crap, one large race, separate the men from the boys.

here is an option (maybe for a later season), that came to my attention playing BATracer's V8 Supercar carset
instead of reversing the final race, reversing the second race and then taking the average finishing position for the final race allows a different strategy of buys etc.
and then, some rounds have a different amount of races, but always give the same overall points, e.g. Bathurst round gave the same as every other round, but in only one race.
but that does make it somewhat confusing, so just listen to the single race bathurst :D

if you do bathurst, i suggest only have a single race. that is the true way to have a bathurst round, no 3 small race crap, one large race, separate the men from the boys.

here is an option (maybe for a later season), that came to my attention playing BATracer's V8 Supercar carset
instead of reversing the final race, reversing the second race and then taking the average finishing position for the final race allows a different strategy of buys etc.
and then, some rounds have a different amount of races, but always give the same overall points, e.g. Bathurst round gave the same as every other round, but in only one race.
but that does make it somewhat confusing, so just listen to the single race bathurst :D
I like the complicated idea tbh :D About Bathurst being a single race, I don't like it tbh. I can make it a bit longer, but it's more fair for those who DNF-ed in race 1, as they can hope their rivals DNF in races 2-3. Otherwise it'd be a completely wasted weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%