Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it does seem that we won't continue the original Season 2, but just for the wiki and such, I see it unfair that those wins, podiums etc are left out. I don't know if this should be designated Season 2.1 or something but they shouldn't be thrown away, every was racing hard for those points and positions.

So it does seem that we won't continue the original Season 2, but just for the wiki and such, I see it unfair that those wins, podiums etc are left out. I don't know if this should be designated Season 2.1 or something but they shouldn't be thrown away, every was racing hard for those points and positions.
I know many people are not happy about this, but I have a (private) reason why I don't want to do it, I hope you guys will understand :thumbsup:
in case Joel joins again
Well he definetly saw this :D Perhaps people need more time
And Daniel should confirm himself today.
--
Added 2KF1 on the team list
--
@Josh Noack , your number please? And also could @Jimlaad43 and @Manolis Sigoulakis confirm themselves as drivers, and not just confirm Nauru DTK-Grip? :D

• Deleted member 161052

Returning to Team Hybrid
Andy Black (DEN)
Car No. 61

Last edited by a moderator:
I know many people are not happy about this, but I have a (private) reason why I don't want to do it, I hope you guys will understand :thumbsup:

Well he definetly saw this :D Perhaps people need more time
And Daniel should confirm himself today.
--
Added 2KF1 on the team list
--
@Josh Noack , your number please? And also could @Jimlaad43 and @Manolis Sigoulakis confirm themselves as drivers, and not just confirm Nauru DTK-Grip? :D
don't take this the wrong way, but I don't understand what you mean with your reason, I don't mind if you PM me or something with your reason, but otherwise I have no clue
I know you aren't going to restart the real season 2, all I was putting forward was that those races that were done aren't forgotten about

Speedy racing joins of course
Lesley Buurlage
dutch

Speedy Racing
Dutch
Colors: just like everywhere else, pure red and poison green

Last edited:
Like you said Aidan, I will not update it anyway, I won't PM the reason probably because you will say it's stupid, but for me it isn't really.
I would rather not do this at all than re-start from where it left off. It's that important for me.

Like you said Aidan, I will not update it anyway, I won't PM the reason probably because you will say it's stupid, but for me it isn't really.
I would rather not do this at all than re-start from where it left off. It's that important for me.
Thats not the point.

Aidan just want that the season 2, which already was started, will still be there for the statistics-In that case this season will be like Season 2.1

But it would be unfair to "delete" the old season for those who won there. Just for statistics.

Contacted rui if he wants to dust off his car, tim won't join because he doesn't like touring cars. And if rui is still too busy, speedy racing needs a new driver...

Well we got more than half the field filled up so far. 10 driver spots left.

and also, I have removed rule 5h, as it seemed a bit too harsh to not allow in-game made liveries. The RDFIA is hopeful of a full 22-car grid this season.
--
like in my NASCAR manager before, races will have interviews at the end of every race, interviewing the top 3 for sure (unlike in FRS22), and possibly some retirements that occured. Note that these will take place after each of the 3 races in a long weekend.
You might have read it in the rules that I am going to do 2 Free practise sessions, like all the other GP4 game modders on here. This shouldn't go away on here too.
Team money might be a factor in season 3.
and I will announce the 3 races before Spa-Francorchamps:
Montreal as it's my favourite track :p
Silverstone as many would like to see that (note: old Silverstone)
and Mugny-Cours so that if I am leading I don't win, since I don't want to win as a mod :laugh:
--
Like I said, this will be a full-season restart, so for those who won, unlucky, you got deleted by the restart button :p

Cheers :thumbsup:
--
@kedy89 y u no join yet? :D Same for @Steven Poirier and @Omer Said

Well Milos I will put it this way: if I have no idea what your reason is, I assume it is a silly one. If you'd rather not say, I respect your privacy, if you do, I am not going to call it stupid or anything. But I can't make accurate judgements with minimum facts :unsure:

Well Milos I will put it this way: if I have no idea what your reason is, I assume it is a silly one. If you'd rather not say, I respect your privacy, if you do, I am not going to call it stupid or anything. But I can't make accurate judgements with minimum facts :unsure:
Cheers mate, I choose not to tell you, it is going to be fully restarted, it will remain.
(it's not the reason, but..) Different GP4 should also mean different GP4 logic, which should mean different competitive guys :roflmao:
--
In every post I will tag 3 people. @Tapio Rinneaho @oldwolf @XenForo

Well we got more than half the field filled up so far. 10 driver spots left.

and also, I have removed rule 5h, as it seemed a bit too harsh to not allow in-game made liveries. The RDFIA is hopeful of a full 22-car grid this season.
--
like in my NASCAR manager before, races will have interviews at the end of every race, interviewing the top 3 for sure (unlike in FRS22), and possibly some retirements that occured. Note that these will take place after each of the 3 races in a long weekend.
You might have read it in the rules that I am going to do 2 Free practise sessions, like all the other GP4 game modders on here. This shouldn't go away on here too.
Team money might be a factor in season 3.
and I will announce the 3 races before Spa-Francorchamps:
Montreal as it's my favourite track :p
Silverstone as many would like to see that (note: old Silverstone)
and Mugny-Cours so that if I am leading I don't win, since I don't want to win as a mod :laugh:
--
Like I said, this will be a full-season restart, so for those who won, unlucky, you got deleted by the restart button :p

Cheers :thumbsup:
--
@kedy89 y u no join yet? :D Same for @Steven Poirier and @Omer Said
If you had continued the "old" season 2, then yes, but this way most likely not. Participating in too many games atm.

• Deleted member 161052

All on Qualy Skill
team buys will come soon, need my teammate to join again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back