Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laad and Sigoulakis join forces.
Jimmy Laad and Manolis Sigoulakis will race together at Nauru DTK-MS Racing for the season.
After a successful 1988 and a not-too-successful 1991 together, they have decided to team up for their time in the touring cars.

Laad and Sigoulakis join forces.
Jimmy Laad and Manolis Sigoulakis will race together at Nauru DTK-MS Racing for the season.
After a successful 1988 and a not-too-successful 1991 together, they have decided to team up for their time in the touring cars.
26 years after we first were teammates we are together again *tears*

OnlineRacing confirmes driver line-up
Ben Utzers OnlineRacing team is now competing in two race series for some years. The teams comepte in the Endurance and in the formula series, and now also in the Toruing Car series. With Joel Rautavaara a new driver joins the team.

Online Racing, Ben Utzer and Joel Rautavaara
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/members/joel-rautavaara.176528/

Right guys we finally have a majority in favour of one mod so we're going to be using the DTM mod. Also there's still a couple of you who still haven't filled out the form which is quite surprising considering it's right next to the application template and also as it only takes 5 minutes...

You can find the available liveries below, I'm gonna go ahead and shotgun Pierre Kaffer's car from the 2006 mod, just one of the perks of the job I guess ;)

Again if you have already sorted out team mates please try to pick similar/same liveries (I intend to edit everyone's driver numbers and names onto their cars so you can pick the exact as your team mate if you wish) and please fill out the form if you haven't yet, the other two votes are very close at the moment so your vote could swing it either way!

DTM 2005 Cars

DTM 2006 Cars

When will thsi start? I won't be able to work on my livery until early next week

Not sure yet, depends how quickly we fill the seats/how quickly people fill out the form.

Once all that's done we should be ready to go straight away pretty much. There's only a few small texture edits which can be done while we wait for signups and then it's just a matter of copy pasting everything into the right places.

Not sure yet, depends how quickly we fill the seats/how quickly people fill out the form.

Once all that's done we should be ready to go straight away pretty much. There's only a few small texture edits which can be done while we wait for signups and then it's just a matter of copy pasting everything into the right places.
OK, could I have one of the files though so I can start.

Id really like to edit the textures, surely its possible.

Do you have any texture as a layer?

OK, could I have one of the files though so I can start.

Id really like to edit the textures, surely its possible.

Do you have any texture as a layer?

This is the closest you're going to get a template:

qKNHwGf.png

If you feel it'll be useful I'll send it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back