Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the lack of updates, been without reliable internet for the past couple of days.

On the team side of things Naura, OMR, Speedy Racing, 2KF1 and the formerly Diablo outfit of Artemis Racing have all got slots on the grid so at the moment it appears a space or two might spring up with at least one guaranteed team slot available with the demise of EvoGP.

For the drivers myself, Keranen, Rautavaara, Ancevski, Utzer, Said, Sigoulakis, Martins, Black (formerly Gamer), Buurlage, Wolf, Kederer and Laad have all signed up for another season. Likewise it looks like both Rizki and Diaconescu won't be returning - definitely the latter as he was active elsewhere on the site during season 1 - so at least two driver slots are available with the likelihood that a couple more will spring up. So keep the responses coming!

Thank you for all those who have responded so far, it might seem to a couple of you of being a very 'roundabout' way of doing things but from my position it's a far quicker way of guaranteeing I get all the data I need in one go rather than getting it in 2-3 posts per person spread over different pages. Plus it only takes five minutes anyway so it's not that intrusive ;)

• Deleted member 161052

Which team am I on right now?

Another update, Forza Turismo and Vodafone GT Racing are back for season 2 along with Saidy.

Also left a name or two off the 'not returning list' as definitely Ludlum will not be coming back with Squire, considering how many market windows he missed, is 50/50 at the moment.

Manufacturer allocations are quickly filling up as well with Opel and Mercedes being the most popular choices, however if you are sticking with the same manufacturer as last year feel free to start working on your liveries. Meanwhile we are quite a way from having a majority for the performance system and even further from having a majority for the reversed grid format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back