Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1995

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no, only by 4 points :cry:
well, @kedy89 congratulations for the championship, you tottaly deserved it :thumbsup:
let's see if i can put a figth like i did this season :sneaky:
Didn't really expect to have a chance against you. I was very lucky that you retired from the lead 2 times, and one time from 2nd. Else you'd have easily won it.

Currently preparing the op for next season, expect it to be up tomorrow.

I'd like to have your opinions on a possible change for next season regarding sponsor change & saving money. Please like for option 1, agree for option 2.

1. One sponsor change midseason is allowed, that means either quali or race, not both, money can only be saved with 5 races to go.
2. No sponsor changes allowed during the season, everyone can decide by themselves when they start saving.

Also, the reward for the final WDC standings will change slightly next season. P1-P3 remains the same, P4-P10 will get 100$, the rest 50$, drivers with 0pts 0$. The difference isn't big, but currently it doesn't really make a difference whether you finish 4th or last with 1pt in the final standings.

I'd like to have your opinions on a possible change for next season regarding sponsor change & saving money. Please like for option 1, agree for option 2.

Also, the reward for the final WDC standings will change slightly next season. P1-P3 remains the same, P4-P10 will get 100$, the rest 50$, drivers with 0pts 0$. The difference isn't big, but currently it doesn't really make a difference whether you finish 4th or last with 1pt in the final standings.
If the rule that you can use all your money in bank (instead of 500) if you're pretty low in the standings could also be introduced i'll be a happy man :D

• Deleted member 161052

Finally a double points finish for Ligier! :)
Shame for my rival, I wanted to see him getting in the points. :p
Okay, how much bank do I have for next season?

Shocker of a season, but on to new pastures at my old team, Tyrrell. Here's hoping that although we struggled here in Adelaide, home town Melbourne will be so much better.

Of course a big thank you to @kedy89 as well for taking on the series, bringing in some fresh faces to direct the championship nicely.

Just realized that I need to think of some kind of penalty for the 1st option, if someone doesn't make buys before there's 5 races to go :unsure:

As for all your next season money, I've made it so that if you had >1000$ credit, I've transferred the surplus to the bank account, if you had <1000$ credit, I've filled it up to 1000$ with the money of your bank account.

But why are you limiting us on 5 races? I can't shift my focus early onto next year? Ferrari are already doing that btw, and it's just a bit after halfway through the season :cautious:

As for the sponsors, changing one would lose that "risk" of which sponsor to choose

But why are you limiting us on 5 races? I can't shift my focus early onto next year? Ferrari are already doing that btw, and it's just a bit after halfway through the season :cautious:

As for the sponsors, changing one would lose that "risk" of which sponsor to choose
Simply vote for the 2nd option then ;)

If you're allowed to make one sponsor change midseason, you can react to a bad choice. For example, if you chose top6/top6, but never achieve that, you can change one of your sponsors. In this case 5 races should be enough to collect the 1000$ that you're allowed to carry over.

If you're not allowed to change sponsors, you made need more races to get the 1000$, thus you'd be allowed to start saving whenever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%