Grand Prix 4 Simulated Career Season 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I thought that I would have a seat for 1994 season, you said that I could be back in this season... I think that is a bit unfair! If no one will be not active I will skip another season!

It would be nice if you will revise the registration modes for this forum game to avoid this kind of situation
The problem is that GP4 can have a maximum of 22 cars, so another team cannot be added.

But I thought that I would have a seat for 1994 season, you said that I could be back in this season... I think that is a bit unfair! If no one will be not active I will skip another season!

It would be nice if you will revise the registration modes for this forum game to avoid this kind of situation
Good chance that someone loses his seat, if milos goes spamming again...

The problem is that GP4 can have a maximum of 22 cars, so another team cannot be added.
And for this reason this game needs a better registration rules... The problem is not the number of cars or teams... If there are some reservations and someone has not confirmed yet his presence for the next season.. why is he registered to the next season and not me?

And for this reason this game needs a better registration rules... The problem is not the number of cars or teams... If there are some reservations and someone has not confirmed yet his presence for the next season.. why is he registered to the next season and not me?

You and Ron make a break and Ron back before you did... so my seat was given to Ron... for now i dont know what to do

Also Ron didnt do yet is buy so if its not done before the start, you will be got his seat

To anyone... dont tag Ron... i want him to do is job himself.... so if he dont come back, i have no reason to keep him

Senna_1.png~original

Senna_2.png~original

Its time for driver who able to make is own helmet to edit yours to your new team. For other one confirm me you keep the same one, i will update them.

All the car was edited to ave your name on it... so im on the step to edit helmet

Its time for driver who able to make is own helmet to edit yours to your new team. For other one confirm me you keep the same one, i will update them.

All the car was edited to ave your name on it... so im on the step to edit helmet
Joel will have a new helmet, same one for me.

OR

Just putting a little Senna logo on mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back