Grand Prix 4 Formula One Season 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 Australian Grand Prix

@Mane Goddard Congratulations, are you looking to bring BMW much success in their first season? Which aspect of the car suits you well that you can already perform this well?

Well, I'm gonna be honest: I didn't expect this win :roflmao:
Despite our relative bad start, we rallied very fast, and that is very good, although it scares me a bit. Our goal now is try to maintain this performance and work more too so we both can have nice results :thumbsup:
Well, I don't know :roflmao:. During the first race, the car didn't fit very well for me. We decided to do extra tests and made several changes. Looks like it worked :coffee:

Buys:
+1 QBHP
+1 RBHP
+20 Quali Skill
+30 Race Skill

Race will be tomorrow. No time today as it's my b'day.
funny-leonardo-decaprio-dancing-happy-birthday-gif.gif

2006 San Marino Grand Prix Qualifying
SMR Q.PNG

Engberink took his 3rd consecutive pole joined by Sigoulakis. The Renault drivers share the second row with Martins just having the edge over his teammate. Buurlage finally snatches some hope for the McLaren team with Laskey a strong sixth. Poulsen and Brown will try to make good starts from the 4th row as the both JL's round out the top 10.​

@Mane Goddard @kedy89 A huge result for the team, the first 1-2 of the season. Is this a one off or can we expect more this season?
Mane's more than shown already that he knows how to drive this car fast. If I can get my act together, maybe there'll be more. It's been quite a while since I've been up on the podium, been struggling a lot these last two seasons.

Oorjit's 2nd podium btw ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years