Grand Prix 4 Formula One Season 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
2006 Spanish Grand Prix
@Benutzername First of all congratulations on the win, though we've seen that inconsistency has plagued your season so far, are you confident that you can get rid of that in the next couple of races?
@airutonpurosuto8912 Brilliant drive with a lot of overtakes on your behalf, we've seen you do it before, what keeps you from doing it even more?
@Márk Lintner Astonishing drive from second to last on the grid, what was the key today in your battle against the other drivers?
We dot get many times sponsor money and we can tupgrade the car ... but this race was good ... WE need to upgrade the car again

• Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 Brilliant drive with a lot of overtakes on your behalf, we've seen you do it before, what keeps you from doing it even more?
The team did some great development throughout the weekend, they've built a great car which gave me a decent qualifying and race result. We've exceeded our race expectations and soon I hope we can push for a win there.

+30 qualy skill
+50 race skill

2006 Spanish Grand Prix

@Benutzername First of all congratulations on the win, though we've seen that inconsistency has plagued your season so far, are you confident that you can get rid of that in the next couple of races?​
No i am not. We have seen huge pace differences and variety from everyone on the grid.
I think this will go on for quite a while. We havent had that great results so far and despite that we somehow are very well set in both championships. Everything is possible, this result was fantastic for the team.

+25 qs
+75 rs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back