Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
1999 Brazilian GP

jtsDpiR.png

mHTTrhs.png

Utzer brings it home
The Williams driver could take his fourth career win at the Brazilian GP, with a comfortable gap to second. At the start he kept his lead, with the only change in the top 6 being Foro up to 4th, gaining 2 places. Kederer soon passed Ancevski, and started to chase Utzer. The gap was only 1 second most of the time, but the Ferrari engine lacked the necessary power to pass the Williams on the straight. While Keranen lost 6th due to an unscheduled early first stop, his teammate Foro could pass Ancevski for 3rd. Herbert, who had started from 7th, started to drop back slowly, while BAR driver Néron managed to climb up to 5th before he had to pit.
Diehl and Kederer were the first ones of the top 6 to pit, by the looks of it they both were on a 3 stop strategy. After almost everyone pitted once, it was still Utzer in the lead, followed by Kederer, Foro, Ancevski, Diehl and Poirier. The gap at the front was still only 1 second, which changed when Kederer retired with a gearbox failure in lap 36. Saidy and Herbert found themselves in the points now.
The last round of pitstops cam up, and the top 4 remained unchanged. In 5th was Néron now, who showed a good race pace today. Herbert was in 6th, while Saidy dropped back to 7th, as he had to prepone his final stop due to problems with the car and lost much time in consequence.

FIA Press Conference
@Benutzername: Congrats on the win, do you see yourself as potential title candidate now?
@XenForo: You've never had a better start into a season, what's the aim for the upcoming races?
@miki2000milos: Last round your teammate, today you on the podium. Do you think the team can keep up the current form?

Market is open!

1999 Brazilian GP

FIA Press Conference
@Benutzername: Congrats on the win, do you see yourself as potential title candidate now?​
Thanks! I hate saying things in such an early state of the season, but if we look at the facts i have to say that i could be considered as a title contender this year. Two poles, many laps in the lead (Rami also had some), 1 win, 1 fastest lap. Our car seems to be really competitive.

this was so unexpected after the poor Australian round and might have brought me back into the title fight :)

I actually can't believe it..

all on race skill cuz lower quali skill seems OP in this game :roflmao:
all on quali skill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back