rF2 Grand-Am Prototypes @ Road Atlanta - Thu July 22nd 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I guess, but it just feels so wrong with the way they look! First time I tried them, (and yes, I know they lap slower than GT2 cars) I massively outbraked myself for the first few laps, thought there was something going on setup-wise. Then I stuck some AI on and they weren't any better, so...
Anyway, they should be a bit like the WTM cars but a bit easier to drive, more stable and grippier. Just PLEASE make the locked setup good! (Not always an idea I like really, but it's who you want to attract really). :)

i tested them, and i saw that if you put sprint brakes and the duct at 1 after the first lap you have the brakes almost in the good temperature range (btw it depends also on the track.....test this cars only on Mid Ohio track atm).....btw this cars are nice also because you can't run like a kamikaze in the first laps because your tyres and brakes are really cold, but after the first few laps when tyres and brakes start to work in a good temp range than you have a lot of fun while driving.....

Put me down as a maybe too please ryan if thats okay? I'm 75% sure I,m able to attend!

EDIT: 100% sure I cant attend now :frown:, just told Mrs and she says we busy! Must remember to ask BOSS before I post Grrrrr Sorry Ryo :mad:

Oooh, this looks like fun. Sign me up please :)

By the way, theres one condition. You have to let me throw the toys out of the pram and not have a go at me, IF Toby beats me, again

I guess, but it just feels so wrong with the way they look! First time I tried them, (and yes, I know they lap slower than GT2 cars) I massively outbraked myself for the first few laps, thought there was something going on setup-wise. Then I stuck some AI on and they weren't any better, so...
Anyway, they should be a bit like the WTM cars but a bit easier to drive, more stable and grippier. Just PLEASE make the locked setup good! (Not always an idea I like really, but it's who you want to attract really). :)

Aren't you stuck with the default setup? Surely anything other requires a patch to the mod

btw maybe there will be a problem with the fixed.....i'm not really sure about it because i didn't try the server atm, but, while watching the specs of every car, i saw that maybe could be a problem the gears because there are cars that works at different rpm......... we will see tonight!!! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%