GT Sport Gran Turismo Sport Reveal May 19th

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Gran Turismo Sport Revealed.jpg

Polyphony Digital have confirmed May 19th they will be streaming brand new Gran Turismo Sport footage from an exclusive UK event, bringing a first look at the new GT title in action since its announcement in late 2015.

The live stream will be taking place via either the Gran Turismo or PlayStation YouTube channel on May 19th at 10:45am PT:

Gran Turismo Official:
https://www.youtube.com/user/GranTurismoOfficial
PlayStation: https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayStation

The stream will be hosted by a mix of GT and motoring experts providing English commentary on the following activities:
  • 10:45am PT – 11:00am PT: Run down of the day’s events, news and a showcase of the brand new GT SPORT trailer.
  • 11:00am PT – 12:30pm PT: Nations Cup Pre-Season Test and the Manufacturer Fan Cup Pre-Season Test of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships [not necessarily in order]:
    • The Manufacturer Fan Cup Pre-Season Test
    • The Nations Cup Pre-Season Test
  • 12:30pm BST – 1:00pm PT: Trophy ceremonies [1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each cup]
Check out our RaceDepartment Gran Turismo Series forum for latest news and discussion about GT Sport and other Gran Turismo Series games.

Are you looking forward to GT Sport? Will you be purchasing the game on its release? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
When will an actual sim emerge on console?

This one...

Polyphony has said they've been working with the FIA for structuring their online leagues and racing competitions. If the GT Academy is any indication, the sim driver to real race car program through Nissan and Gran Truism, this new GT Sport could be the most streamlined and robust way of building actual race skills and even battle on the road map to get a real car drive.

This one...

Polyphony has said they've been working with the FIA for structuring their online leagues and racing competitions. If the GT Academy is any indication, the sim driver to real race car program through Nissan and Gran Truism, this new GT Sport could be the most streamlined and robust way of building actual race skills and even battle on the road map to get a real car drive.
Unfortunately you're up against people that spend all day every day playing the game.
When I lived in the UK I tried out for it multiple times on PS3 but just couldn't get up the sharp end. Practicing playing videogames mixed with a job and a wife puts a stop to that kind of malarkey. ;)
Although now my shifts in Malaysia mean I get a bit more time to mess about with stuff like this so maybe...

The series does seem to be moving into an even more race focused format with PD linking up with the FIA and I may see myself selling my Xbone for a PS4 quicker than you can say Lucas Ordoñez

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back