GT Sport Gran Turismo Sport Pre-Order & Limited Edition Details Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
GT Sport Pre Order.jpg

Further news from the big Gran Turismo reveal event explains in more detail the various pre-order and Limited Edition perks for purchasers of the new GT Sport game.

Players who Pre-order the title will receive early access to a 3 car pack consisting of the Ford Mustang Group B Rally Car, Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Group 3 and the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP LMP1.

Additional incentives are available through your preferred retail outlets, including:

GameStop – 2x Early Access Bonus Cars
  • Chevrolet Corvette Group 3
  • Nissan NISMO GT-R GT3 N24
PlayStation Store
  • GT Themed PS4 Avatars
  • GT Sport Dynamic Theme
  • $500,000 In-Game Credit
Amazon
  • $500,000 In-Game Credit

As well as the above detailed pre-order bonus content, Sony have announced the release of the Gran Turismo Sport Limited Edition retailing at $69.99. Containing in excess of $129 worth of content and displayed in a steel case, the Limited Edition version of Gran Turismo is aimed at francise fans who like their game to look as good in the box as it does in game.

The Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport includes:
  • GT Sport Starter Pack (8x Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally, and more
  • $1MM In-Game Credit – Build and customize your personalized garage
  • Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous brands and logos
  • 30x PS4 GT Sport Themed Avatars – Based on selected GT Sport featured vehicles
  • Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile
  • Limited Edition Steel Book and Packaging

The Gran Turismo Sport Collector’s Edition has not yet received a proposed pricing structure, however the team behind this new title have teased some of the content fans can expect upon its release. Containing an exclusive model of the Mercedes-AMG GT-S and limited edition automobile enthusiast book written by the team behind the development of Gran Turismo at Polyphony Digital, the Collectors Edition version of the title is surely the ultimate GT fan's dream.

Have a look at the RaceDepartment Gran Turismo Sport sub forum for all the breaking news and discussions as they become available.

GT Sport Pre Order 2.jpg GT Sport Pre Order 3.jpgGT Sport Mazda.jpg GT Sport Nords Vette.jpg GT Sport Renault RS01.jpg GT Sport Subaru GT.jpg

Do you think the additional bonus content and perks are enough to warrant the extra cost? Will you be purchasing the "standard" or "Limited Edition" version of the game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Kunos could learn from this by starting to build a quality career mode ASAP of they want to compete against this kind of commercial goodies and fanboy magnete Gran Turismo godness. Take my word for it, I raced GT1 to GT5 intensely and it's all about specials and collectables for the console community. I am sure physics will be sufficient to keep the GT fanboy satisfied. Seems like this limited edition is a quality goodie and if GT would je available in pc I am sure I would be the first one the jump aboard again and purchase the limited edition. Why doesn't Kunos see the potential in these features? Console race gamers LOVE éxtra content, specials and career modes!!
I wonder how the engine sound is like now Polyphony clinched the FMod team.

Kunos could learn from this by starting to build a quality career mode ASAP of they want to compete against this kind of commercial goodies and fanboy magnete Gran Turismo godness. Take my word for it, I raced GT1 to GT5 intensely and it's all about specials and collectables for the console community. I am sure physics will be sufficient to keep the GT fanboy satisfied. Seems like this limited edition is a quality goodie and if GT would je available in pc I am sure I would be the first one the jump aboard again and purchase the limited edition. Why doesn't Kunos see the potential in these features? Console race gamers LOVE éxtra content, specials and career modes!!
I wonder how the engine sound is like now Polyphony clinched the FMod team.
It would simply be a waste of developer time, like they have said many times before.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back