GT Sport Gran Turismo Sport EU Beta Testing Sign Ups Open

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
GT Sport 3.jpg

Polyphony Digital have opened up places for the upcoming GT Sport beta, with EU applicants now eligible to apply for a spot.

Players interested in signing up for a place should visit the link HERE and submit your details and Sony Entertainment Network Online ID. As is the case with the recent US open beta application process, access to the game and online servers will be restricted to certain times during the day and successful applications will be informed of the details upon completion of the registration process.

It has not been announced exactly how long the registration process will remain open, and with a game of such popularity as Gran Turismo it would be wise for those of you interested in taking part to register for a place very soon.

Gran Turismo 6 is the current latest title from Polyphony Digital. GT Sport is scheduled for release during 2017 for Sony PlayStation 4.

GT Sport 1.jpg
GT Sport 2.jpg
GT Sport 4.jpg

Don't forget to check out the Gran Turismo Series sub forum here at RaceDepartment to keep abreast of all the latest news and discussion around these racing games. We have a dedicated section for GT6 and for the upcoming Gran Turismo Sport release, so stay tuned for all the information as and when it becomes available.

Will you be signing up for the closed beta? Excited about the new game finally hitting a public release? Do you think Polyphony can recapture the magic of the old Gran Turismo games? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Most natural looking racing game to date. PCars2 while also good looking has cartoonish/overdone colors in comparison. This looks true to life in everyway. I might buy a ps4pro. Gt4 prologue made me buy the Ps3 as well so i guess the trend continues.

Sound slightly improved but still seems to be quite horrible. Nevertheless, very excited about GT especially because of the new online features, signed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
looks equally as bad as forza, why would anyone buy this instead of pcars2 ?

gt sport is graphicwise very appealing, the daylight actually looks like real daylight unlike pcars where it looked kinda washed out with overdone colors.The overall-look (vibrance,colors,lightning) combined with great visual effects is simply spot on. But well, it's just the graphics up to now. The rest still needs to be 'reviewed' closer for sure.

gt sport is graphicwise very appealing, the daylight actually looks like real daylight unlike pcars where it looked kinda washed out with overdone colors.The overall-look (vibrance,colors,lightning) combined with great visual effects is simply spot on. But well, it's just the graphics up to now. The rest still needs to be 'reviewed' closer for sure.

well ya thats the only thing i hear from people is that the sun looks nice, and after your done looking at the sun your left with a game thats trying too hard to please everyone, just like forza motorsport.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 84 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 60 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 67 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.1%