GT6 Gran Turismo 6 Pictures

They are not exactly 100% the representation of the in game graphics but that doesn't mean we photoshop our pictures to make them look better (there is no personal profit by doing it), the game itself processes the still images better than moving ones so you get this result.
- 1200-500=700 cars without cockpit, that is not 90%, (elementary maths here). In any case it is not an excuse for the game anyway.
- Most of us also have gaming PCs (myself included) and enjoy other games (racing and not) too, (I played since GTR all the way to GTR2, GT Legends, Race, Race 07+Expansions) and love them all but this doesn't mean I snob consoles and their games. I'm mostly PC gamer but I'm really bored of the hype of "Sim Racers", and I find guys who wear gloves and helmet while sitting in their desk chairs to play online funny at least, please give me a break.

We are here because we love automotives in general and want to share our knowledge, have fun, criticise bad aspects of games, praise good ones and enjoy our common passion. If there are things that you don't like about this game I think there is an appropriate thread, here we share our photoshopped (!) pictures.

PS. If I want simulation and reality I will take my real car for a spin.
PS2. If I want to simulate racing I will rent a go kart and race with friends, THAT is simulation.

Last edited:
They are not exactly 100% the representation of the in game graphics but that doesn't mean we photoshop our pictures to make them look better (there is no personal profit by doing it), the game itself processes the still images better than moving ones so you get this result.
- 1200-500=700 cars without cockpit, that is not 90%, (elementary maths here). In any case it is not an excuse for the game anyway.
- Most of us also have gaming PCs (myself included) and enjoy other games (racing and not) too, (I played since GTR all the way to GTR2, GT Legends, Race, Race 07+Expansions) and love them all but this doesn't mean I snob consoles and their games. I'm mostly PC gamer but I'm really bored of the hype of "Sim Racers", and I find guys who wear gloves and helmet while sitting in their desk chairs to play online funny at least, please give me a break.

We are here because we love automotives in general and want to share our knowledge, have fun, criticise bad aspects of games, praise good ones and enjoy our common passion. If there are things that you don't like about this game I think there is an appropriate thread, here we share our photoshopped (!) pictures.

PS. If I want simulation and reality I will take my real car for a spin.
PS2. If I want to simulate racing I will rent a go kart and race with friends, THAT is simulation.

That's not simulation :s that's real life (basic knowledge of existence) !

Give me your source for the 500 premium cars in gt6 please.

Well you said it yourself : "We are here because we love automotives in general and want to share our knowledge, have fun, criticise bad aspects of games, praise good ones and enjoy our common passion" Well I am criticising this awefull game !

Last edited:
That's not simulation :s that's real life !

Well you said it yourself : "We are here because we love automotives in general and want to share our knowledge, have fun, criticise bad aspects of games, praise good ones and enjoy our common passion" Well I am criticising this awefull game !

If you want to criticize a game make a new thread not jump into one into and ruin it

I agree with Sakis, GT6 may not be perfect, pc games may have better physics (i don't know which is better because my experience is only a couple of laps on a go-kart) and be more realistic. But i like to play GT& ocasionally to have a break and to have some fun, and of all the club races i done on gt5 i had a blast in every race. It may not be the best game, but it is entertaining so that's why i play it, otherwise i wouldn't play on it

That's not simulation :s that's real life (basic knowledge of existence) !

Diplomacy can loosely be defined as making your point without offending the recipient of the message.
The ability to discuss a topic and have a differing view without resorting to denigrating the holder of the opposing view can be very effective way to gain some credibilty to your argument.
The moment one starts to fall into the trap of name calling (fan boys etc) those who hold differing views one simply loses influence and sounds frankly a bit shrill and opinionated.
Make your point but show respect, you never know someone may listen.
Try it.

Diplomacy can loosely be defined as making your point without offending the recipient of the message.
The ability to discuss a topic and have a differing view without resorting to denigrating the holder of the opposing view can be very effective way to gain some credibilty to your argument.
The moment one starts to fall into the trap of name calling (fan boys etc) those who hold differing views one simply loses influence and sounds frankly a bit shrill and opinionated.
Make your point but show respect, you never know someone may listen.
Try it.

Whats the issue with calling someone a fanboy :s, I am clearly a Raikkonen fanboy, I wouldn't be offended if I was called a fanboy of anything. I made some remarks and they are solid. Maybe you should talk to the other guy calling me stupid with is "basic math knowledge".

Whats the issue with calling someone a fanboy :s, I am clearly a Raikkonen fanboy, I wouldn't be offended if I was called a fanboy of anything. I made some remarks and they are solid. Maybe you should talk to the other guy calling me stupid with is "basic math knowledge".
Because plain and simple when you call someone a name you are attacking the person and not debating the issue. In doing so you disrespect them. Feel free to attack the issue, but the issue and the person are two distinctly different things.
An example would be for me to say
"I'm not talking to you any more as you are clearly a troll" thats name calling. So I wont do it for real just to show an example.

As far as I know, only professional racing drivers can distinguish what accurately simulates racing and neither you or me are professionals. I'm not a fanboy who thinks someone "attacked" my favourite game so I have to defend it. And I never said I don't agree with you in some parts BUT, you made remarks and expressed your opinion:
1. With random simplicities (you should have known how photos work in GT6)
2. Using bad words
3. With aggressive style
4. Without solid facts
5. In the wrong thread

We post photos here please, there is the appropriate thread for what you do here.;)

Dedicated to the first TT event here for this game and all those who participated in it! I hope it depicts the intensity and drama we've been through. (well at least mine :rolleyes: )
Goodwood Hillclimb_2.jpg
Goodwood Hillclimb_3.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 110 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline