GT5 Gran Turismo 6 Online Race Format

As the title suggests I would like to propose an additional way to organise our online races in GT6.

Coming from the GT Legends side of Race Department I participated in many races where the format was a sort of a face-off. The guys there were really creative, two races at the same track but with two different cars. Places for application had the order of the cars to be used pre-determined and the participant simply followed the combo, for example:

Laguna Seca Ferrari Enzo Vs Saleen S7
1. Sakis Politis [Race 1 - Ferrari Enzo][Race 2 - Saleen S7]
2. Richard Coleman [Race 1 - Saleen S7][Race 2 - Ferrari Enzo]
3. -------------------- [Race 1 - Ferrari Enzo][Race 2 - Saleen S7]
4. -------------------- [Race 1 - Saleen S7][Race 2 - Ferrari Enzo]

The driver who applies for the race after Richard will use the cars in the order indicated and so on. Provided the incredible variety of cars in the game it would be awesome to try some combos (from supercars, to hot hatches, convertibles, luxury limos, legendary rivalries, new models vs the previous ones, etc). This way we ameliorate while pushing ourselves and discover the depth of the game while having fun. Plus we will be able to compare cars while racing, point out differences between them and try to use their strong points to our advantage while trying to avoid their weak ones. In general have a great time.

I know we are a small number in participants in order to get the most out of this race format but I believe we can encourage more to join this way. As I managed to grind the money glitch and acquire every car in the game I can offer myself for performance testing but I believe the PP system can solve things fast and save us time. A +/- 3 to 5 PP difference is acceptable to my humble opinion.

I await your ideas, propositions or tomatoes! :p

I have a suggestion, our 3 minds should work together. (no hint of world domination ;))
I don't have any tomatoes so I'm going to send some carrots instead :D
Mwahahahaha. The world shall be ours.... as ling as the other RD guys we race with are our slaves :) Just kidding.

We should have a talk about this idea at some stage. It would be an interesting concept. Ive got a few ideas already... written down even (arent I the smart cookie?)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.3%