GT6 Gran Turismo 6 News & Discussion

Jacques, if you want a nascar game, play Nascar The Game

I can understand the logic for why PD included NASCAR into GT5 as it is the biggest "motor sport" in America, but then another big motor sport is formula 1 and we have 2 cars while NASCAR have 22, personally 22 to many.

Back to the point at hand GT auto in Gt5 is quite pointless instead of just "collecting" paint items why not have them all straight away like in previous GT"s. When comes down to areodamic parts in gt5 you have a extremely small choice either A/B or C, and if you are extremely luckily you might be able to perform Race Mods, basically more cars which can be race modded such as a Merc SLS Am or C63 amg. And finally get rid off some models for example does GT5 need 50 something skylines???? Didn't think so :) and some rarer and historic cars. How about adding a more realistic crowd then the generic rubbish we have at the moment.

I don't want a NASCAR game. I like le mans and f1 and tourings cars to, but there some nascar that i wan't in the game like the dodges.With more ovals I mean like 3 or 4 ovals are fine without route x. No flatout ovals

Jacques, if you want a nascar game, play Nascar The Game.

Do you want more Nascar Tracks in F1 Games too ?
NO

If you want to now. I'm also a big f1 fan (forget to write it by my first reply). I find 2 really not much. I want from f1 also more.

Mod Edit: There's no need for triple posts. Please use the Edit button in future. Thanks.

Personally, I want to see both Nascar and Formula 1 removed from the next GT game entirely, because both are a waste of time.

I mean, what's the point? There is a game dedicated to Nascar already which has all the cars and all the tracks. There is also a dedicated F1 game which, again, has all the cars and all the tracks. Why do we need a token gesture to those series in a GT game at all? If you're going to do something then you should do it properly or not at all.

Some historic racing venues such as Brooklands and Goodwood would be nice, how about a classic dragstrip like Lions Drag Strip?, how about the Lotus 49 or Cooper-Climax T-45? How about having the Mohave Magnum? Bring back the Pikes Peak Hill Climb and give us the Gurston Down Hill Climb too.

More official racing series cars and less "standard cars".

See, it's the other way around for me. About the only unique thing about the GT series is that it's all about standard road cars rather than racing machines. I'd rather they concentrated on that part more, providing more UNIQUE standard cars rather then 50 versions of the same models.

Hm, but when its cars like Mini Vans etc with 10 BHP it just takes up room...

I don't want Mini vans either, but there are literally hundreds of road cars out there that would fit perfectly in the GT series. Not only are there lots of present day cars currently missing, but there's also tons of cars from other eras such as the 60s, 70s and 80s. Most of the best online racing came from GT5s road cars, not the racing cars. Top speed isn't everything.

Great news from the creators of the Gran Turismo series. We are very proud to announce that in GT 6 there will be:

92 different variations of the R34 Skyline! we even added our neighbors car in game.

172, yes 172 different R32's wow!

80 different R35 GTR's Kumpai!!!

You asked for more Hondas, you got it. We added 300 Hondas to our list of cars including ones from the wrecker's

Ruf has now been replaced with a plethora of Daihatsus.

We added 3000 more used cars that you will never use.

And of course all the same tracks from our previous GT series " Exciting!"

Be sure to check out our DLC packs for even more Skylines and tracks that we really should have added to the series for free.

Oh yes and last but not least we feel that online issues are minor so we will not be fixing the problem:)

Lmao!, just goofing around guys. I hope I didn't go overboard or offend anybody. I'm a fan of the GT series :)

I liked the GT4 more than GT5 just because there were more tracks and events. Also on GT5 there is only few touring/race cars when on GT4 and GT3 there were a lot more. I liked the idea of turning your car to race car but since it supported only 20 cars I used it once. And engine sound was a big issue in GT5.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back