GT6 Gran Turismo 6 - Leagues?

Hey there,

Has anyone thought of any possible leagues that could be a possibility for GT6?

Maybe something like the FIA World Endurance Championship? DTM?

Obviously, not many people know how much customization you can do to the cars in GT6. If GT5 is anything to go off of, then I guess there will only be a few cars that you can make look like actual touring cars.

I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts and opinions would be on some competitive, friendly leagues.

I'd be more than happy to run a touring car league for GT6 as I think it's one of, if not the best simulation games out there.

Thanks,
Ryan

I guess it would probably depend on the cars that come bundled with the game, although I've heard they've included everything from GT5 plus more. I'd be up for racing in this league.

Hi there ryan,

I think that a league will definatly be interesting, with the online abilites being easier to organise leagues and events, but before discussing leagues it would be interesting to see how many people on RD have pre ordered GT6.

Hi there ryan,

I think that a league will definatly be interesting, with the online abilites being easier to organise leagues and events, but before discussing leagues it would be interesting to see how many people on RD have pre ordered GT6.

Hey Stuart,

Good idea. However I wont be looking to start this league until Janurary/February time to give people a chance of getting to grips with the new game,

Hey Stuart,

Good idea. However I wont be looking to start this league until Janurary/February time to give people a chance of getting to grips with the new game,

Inbetween that time, some social races aswell would go down a treat aswell. Gives people a chance to get to know each other on the track aswell as off it and show off their driving skills :D

Ooooh, ooooh, ooooh. I've pre ordered already :D

I'm like a hyper active child around either their birthday or Christmas already about it. Just thinking on it, I don't think I'll be sleeping for a while when I do actually get it, if I'm like this just waiting for it's release :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back