GT6 Gran Turismo 6 Club

Stuart Pocock

I'M BACK... Again :)
Hi all,

Firstly I'm back obivously, sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been over-worked and was unable to escape to solitude of my PS3, but that's now changed and fingers crossed I'll be around alot this year :)

Secondly after watching my GT6 update and losing my mind several times ;) I started to play around with all new few features. (New to me anyway) :) and one thing that caught my eye was the community section where I discovered the clubs, I did search for RD however there were no results :(. Anyway to cut a long story short I've created our very own Gran Tursmo 6 Club, the plan is to have the club work a long side our forums here and encourge some new racers :) I'm sure @Richard Coleman won't disagree with this too much :D

Good to be back

Stuart

PSN: Stewy__P

P.S. Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all

Welcome back Stuart! I really miss our races all together back when the game was released. I hope we will be able to organise something very soon.

Cheers Sakis, so do I :)

But don't worry there will be something organised in the near future, don't know what yet as I've spent 13 hours on GT today while brainstorming ideas.. you should see my note pad theres aload of writing with circles and I can't read half of it :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 443 39.6%