GT5 Gran Turismo 5 release date

Maybe this:
A confirmed, yet undisclosed source, tells us at GTHQ that the pre-launch party in Mardid is going to be on the 24th and 25th of november 2010. This hints to a 30 november 2010 or early december 2010 release. The pre-launch party in Madrid was on the 26th of october with the release on the 2nd of november 2010. This is not an official release date yet, but it looks good.

http://gthq.nl/en/home/news/387-gt5-komt-sneller-dan-we-denken

Post at gt forums and gtplanet

GTsimms posts bottom of page 5 and middle of page 9

I'm thinking Dec 7th, since the GT products have had December and April release dates! On Dec 7, 1941 they sent planes to drop bombs
ouch.gif
. This time they send planes across the globe to drop the best racing game ever
cheers.gif
!
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=131389&page=182

Sorry guys, it's fake and a lot of things are just plain wrong..

The description is childish
Stupid info, which is not precise at all
The font just doesn't fit PD
There's no DUALSHOCK3 vibration function icon on the back
The BCES number belongs to an other game

Release date confirmed as the 24th November! 12 days to go!

Good Afternoon Everybody

‘Chotto Matte’ is a Japanese expression for ‘wait a little’ and it’s a phrase that we have had to express a few times in relation to Gran Turismo over the last few weeks. Well Gran Turismo fans,the waiting is almost over and we are very thankful for your patience.
Today I am delighted to confirm that Gran Turismo 5 will be released in the PAL markets on Wednesday 24th November.

Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of Gran Turismo shared the following thoughts on what has been an epic and challenging development process.
Gran Turismo 5 is an ambitious project, with challenges and complexities which have made it our version of the Apollo Space Programme! When we created the original Gran Turismo back in 1997, we wanted to set a completely new precedent for the racing genre. With the technological leap onto PlayStation 3, our objective with GT5 was to create another great revolution which would not only satisfy our own high expectations, but would meet or even exceed the anticipation of the fans. Satisfying the loyal Gran Turismo followers is at the heart of all of our efforts, which is why it was such a difficult decision to delay the release of the game, and one which we did not take lightly. I can only apologise to everyone for making you wait so long, and I hope that when you try out the wealth of driving experiences available in Gran Turismo 5, you will not be disappointed.”
Alongside today’s confirmation of the date (finally)… I can also share with you the full car and track list. Check out PlayStation.com shortly. Amongst the car list you will see some exhilarating debutants to the GT virtual garage including the Bugatti and Lamborghini, whilst amongst the tracks you will see some familiar favourites including the Mazda Laguna Seca track, and Trial Mountain alongside new tracks such as the Madrid city track and Cape Ring.

Great news! confirmed on the EU Playstation blog as the 24th. That wasn't the same as before though Bram it was due the 2nd of November originally. LOL as luck would have it I had to use up some holiday leave at work so just randomly booked the last week of November off starting the 22nd :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back