1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Gran Turismo 5 - Animated pit babes are amazing

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Bram, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Gran Turismo 5 - New demo at Le Mans 2010

Most likely there will be a new demo of GT5 out during the Le Mans weekend. As I am there as visitor for the races ill try to get my hands on it.

When time allows Xose and me will try to get you some pictures and maybe a movie and we'll post it here :cool:

2. Awesome thanks Bram, I'd love to try it myself...

3. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

They are still releasing demos after all this time.

4. This year we might finally get a release date at E3, all eyes (and ears) on Sony on Tuesday for their E3 presentation.

5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

So, just got back from Le Mans and of course we had to test the game ourselves. Here are the highlights in pictures. It must be a great game I think but we were a little distracted :thumb:

GT5_1.JPG
    GT5_2.JPG
    GT5_3.JPG
    GT5_4.JPG
    GT5_5.JPG

Will pay more attention to the game the next time i can get my hands on it :) So far I am really impressed with those animated pit girls (hmm or were they real?).

6. geez you call that awesome girls! Here's what you guys are missing out in europe. Say hello to america's chicks[​IMG] i'm lucky even though no hot girls are at my school :(

7. Pretty sure australia wins:

[​IMG]

8. OMG it looks just awesome ! : ( What a shame I have not PS3 and am not going to have : (((( I want GT series for PCs... maybe next time :D:D

p.s. Czechs are the nicest as we have even world miss ;)

9. Focus Bram... Focus!

Hands on details of the Le Man's demo has been few and far between on the web..

.... pictures of pretty girls on the other hand is hardly in short supply!

10. MMMMMMMMMMMM NICE :D

11. Well, why would PD announce a big partnership with Peageot for the 2010 Le Mans if they're releasing next year? In business terms, that's not a wise investment.

12. Well I hate to jinx the whole thing but I think finally this year we will get a release date :) (no seriously I'm not joking lol) Sony want a big push on 3D gaming and GT5 will support that as well as the MOVE controller by allowing head tracking like the PC TrackIR device. Sony's E3 conference has to be better than the Microsoft one I've just sat 2 hours watching on a live stream, it was awful!

13. I'll be watching the sony event at 9pm CET tomorrow, I'm really hoping for some good news, I need the game to be released before my wife gives birth around Christmas time!!