Resource icon

Skins Graham Racing Team Car Skin 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Miles! Shouldn't you made only one thread, with all those mods? It would be a lot more easier to us, because after a few days, some mods may be on a page and some other on another one.

I understand, but I am having to use dropbox to upload as when I use RD, the folders show up as empty when I try to upload...... Any tips would help!

He cant, if i was able to put it all together... everything will be on the same tread, but now he made separate link... also, he cant put everything together, one upload= one new tread. Its not that bad to click to the link he gave up there.

For 1997 mod i did the same way

He cant, if i was able to put it all together... everything will be on the same tread, but now he made separate link... also, he cant put everything together, one upload= one new tread. Its not that bad to click to the link he gave up there.

For 1997 mod i did the same way
You know better than me, I have never uploaded a file on this forum, but you did. Sorry for not knowing how the upload works!

It's a horrible system!!!
Yes, it needs some modifications.
Anyway, the car looks pretty good, but I won't use this mod, since I don't have HRT anymore, after installing Mr Pibbs 2013 mod. You may need to work at logos placement, the DHL one doesn't look very good, but for one of your first ( or maybe first ) mod, it isn't bad.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back