1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GPCOS

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Ondrej Kapal, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Hi...
    I have problem with login into my GPCOS database... I am not able to login as "Ondrej Kapal"... I have to use this username "Ondřej Kapal" and seriously - what is that? And after login it shows me as my real name that Ondřej instead Ondrej... I tried to contact moderators about 2 weeks ago but it still isn't resolved ... so everything what I ask, can somebody help me and repair it? It is annoying.. Many thanks

2. will dive into it later on...give me a couple of hours ;)

3. Ondrej
    I think I know the problem
    GPCOS has problems showing signs on some letters
    here is what I will do and I want you to do
    I will delete the one account with the messed up name and I want you to ask for gpcos to send you a new pw for the other account (as in you have forgotten your pw)
    that will work fine then ;)

if there are some results that is linked to the one account with the messed up name, let me know by pm with a link on where it is and I will relink your correct account with those results ;)

4. First time I had account "Ondřej Kapal" - my real name (yes, that caused that problem - ř... so I asked for re-name and it is done but not in GPCOS)
    so, what have I to do - just ask for new PW? Thats all? :)

5. I will fix that, but as Chris mentioned we encountered issues with special characters.

6. yes Ondrej
    just ask for a new pw ;)

7. Got it... =) Thank you