1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GPCOS Update

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by denis.kiriakopoulos, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Hello,

i've encountered a couple of bugs in GPCOS, and reported to Jaap Wagenvoort. He replied me that those are fixed and that FSR is "using a very old version of GPCOS".

Will it be updated this winter ?
    Can you (admin) remove my pictures (as it's a bug in current version) in my profile ?

Thank you !
  2. Can an Admin please delete the picture I have, since it's a bug and I can't do it myself ? Thanks.
  3. Done :)

There is some bug with GPCOS inserting an extra substring for new uploaded images, hence it can't find those.
  4. Thank you John! ++
  5. Ah Denis still hanging around.
  6. Interesting, the gpcos page you referred to is hosted on a different server, all results and logos are from 2009. whois search on that address shows a redirect to simracing-online.com which is owned by Sebastian Schmalenbach. Obviously I can't access that server to delete your pictures. We should contact Sebastian to delete the whole gpcos section from there since it's redundant anyway.
  7. Hey Joakim, glad to see you're still here. How are you doing ? It has been a lonng time since we last talked...Are you still racing?Teaching?Jess? :p
    PM me or just answer here ;)

John: I understand...I'll try to get in touch with Schmali :)