GPCOS problems

Robert Wiesenmüller

RaceRoom eMotorsports Manager
I don't know if this is the correct section, if not, please move the thread.

I am going to drive in the RDTCC this year and of course there is also a GPCOS league set up for it. On the driver list in GPCOS, there is also my name on it, but some fields (country, birthday) weren't filled in correctly or not filled at all.
So I wanted to log in to GPCOS. After being a long time away from league racing, I wasn't sure if I had already a GPCOS account so I first tried to log in with all possible passwords. No success.
Next I tried to enter my e-mail address (same as the one for my account here in the forum) so GPCOS could send me a new password. No success - there is no user with this e-mail.
Then I tried to register as a new user, but all it did was direct me to the home page of the forum!

One possible reason I could think of is that still my old e-mail-address is registered in GPCOS. Then I could request a new password, but I could never read the mail with the new password or confirmation because I have no access to it.
The other threads here (well there are some about GPCOS) also couldn't really help me.

So all I can do now is ask for help :) I have no clue how to get into GPCOS.

Where did you try to register as a new user (link) as that link needs to be removed. All licensed members automatically have an account created on GPCOS and with the forum email address you can use the passmailer function to login.

Pm me your current emailaddress please :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.6%