1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GP2 Series 2010 @ Suzuka 2010 - Sun December 26th 2010 [CANCELLED]

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Dec 21, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Mod: GP2 Series
    Track: Suzuka 2010, Japan

Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 20 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Some countries have recently moved their clocks backwards. To find out what time it currently is GMT please click here and check the clock on the right hand side.
  2. Entry List:

1. - Lee Palmer
    2. - Ferry Koek
    3. - Jarbas Melo
    4. - Rauno Muru
    5. - Morgan McColl
    6. - Nigel Middleton
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
  3. I have setup this event, I know its boxing day so unsure how popular it will be but hey lets see :p.
  4. I think i will be in. Not sure if i will be on time but i will try fore sure.
  5. I'll put guys down as confirmed, but I'm not going to be too fussed if their not there I know it maybe a bit dodgy. Providing we have atleast 10 I would hope we can garentuee a race.
  6. Sign me please :)
  7. Sign me up
  8. i understand what you mean Lee. But when i say iam in and iam not there at the last moment its never nice to others. I will try to be there one time and iam almost positive i will be there.
  9. Can't do it, got nephews round.
  10. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

Sign me up, boxing day race :)
  11. Do you want to be a normal maybe then?
  12. sign me in
    edit: just tried the mod and was a big dissapointment, sorry guys wont drive the race :(
  13. May I be signed up as 100% sure to drive this fantastic mod. :D
  14. :O Wow, everyone has said they loved the mod.... whats wrong with it do you mind me asking?
  15. Lee i should be around please add my name to the list THX
  16. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

Sorry guys gonna have to pull out of this one :( got my little nephews comming in so not ideal for racing
  17. Sorry Lee but I have to sign out, I am taking a break from rFactor until 2011.
  18. come on guys this is track is to great to sign out.
  19. 5 People.... I'll give this untill about midday if we haven't had a few more sign-ups I'm gonna cancel this. :(
  20. ahhh come on this race will be a good one when whe have enough drivers. tonight i did some laps offline with to much beer. and did not even finish one race ;)