rF2 GP2 Series 2010 @ Spa Francorchamps 2010 - Sun January 9th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
God that was hard, I must apologise for race 1 being restarted I had a nvidia driver crash black screen :(, so once the race started on the opening lap I had to avoid someone spinning through middle of pouhon had to move off track as I came back on I span took the rear wing off and as I made a really poor attempt to limp it back to the pits I had a few more spins and the car was finished, race 2 managed to keep it together until 2 laps from the end but this time limped it home.

These cars are hard lol, hopefully over the next week I can some good time in and get used to them a lot more.

Very sorry again :(

What a fun little mod!!! Only downloaded it last night as sami pesari put a post on our team forum about it (roaldo racing over at fsr).
In qually i did not do my best lap and only the final run i was up in sector 1 on my splits and pole splits... But my team mate for next year gave me a nudge lol;) so started p4 i think.
In race 1 i realised after the first straight i would not be able to overtake on the straights because my wings were to high and 7th too short!!! So the only way to pass was to force mistakes on the front guys, that worked well and i soon got into the lead! I had chris butcher closing on the last laps i tried to keep the gap at 2-3 secs because if he got a sniff of slipstream i would be screwed!.
So race 1 p1.

Second race chris martin and myself opted to dq in qually so we started from
The back.
Raced through the field again mistakes from the other drivers handing me the second win of the night!
My closest competetors finished with 3 wheels lol.

Great fun glad i raced:)
P1 p1;)

damn you Ben (the Dog) Phillips that was my place P1 ;) no without joking i was happy to see you and Martin (the Ferret) Gosbee in this race. whe did have funn during lots of FSr practice sessions and also in race. I hope to see you guys back in more races. Spa isnt one of my favorite tracks and i didnt practice as much as i wanted. SO P2 in the first race wasnt bad at all. i just made to much mistakes. without so much mistakes i could have won. But as whe all know to finish first you first have to finish.

Haha ferry (old duck koek) yes it was fun!!! I Wish you hadnt of lost control from the lead because we would have surely been nose to tail intill the flag!!! Im happy with my results after no testing:) which track and mod is next:)?!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back