1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GP2 Series 2010 @ Singapore 2010 - Sun December 12th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Dec 6, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT GP2

Mod: GP2 Series
    Track: Singapore 2010, Singapore

Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 20 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Some countries have recently moved their clocks backwards. To find out what time it currently is GMT please click here and check the clock on the right hand side.

2. Entry List:

1. Martin Bulgin
    2. Georgios Davakos
    3. Kelvin van der Linde
    4. Erik Tveit [R1]
    5. Chris Butcher
    6. Gürhan Hamlacıoğlu
    7. Chris Sykes
    8. Marco Di Caprio
    9. Oscar Hardwick
    10. Ole Marius Myrvold
    11. Sheldon van der Linde
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -

3. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Nice 1, I love Singapore:f1:

4. And I have the oppisite oppinion on this track.

Sign me up as Maybe plz. (pink :p )

5. Add me as maybe 2 plz Lee :p

6. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

I are able to race in the 1st race. But since I live some hours infront of GMT, I'n not able to make the 2nd one.. :-[

7. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Yesh please :)

8. Count me in please

9. Liked GP2 sign me up please

10. Can I join even if it's first race on this Track? (I'm practicing on my own but I think your laptimes will be far better than AI :) )

11. Yep, everyone is welcome :)

12. Is 1:57:5 too slow for you? because if it's too slow I think it's better give up instead of been an obstacle ;)

13. Well, 1.57 is quite slow but Sim-racing and lap times take practice so you will find a few seconds for each lap. Try to experiment with your braking, acceleration and the lines that you take. That's the quickest way of becoming faster.

14. Thanks Georgios! I will practice again and again trying to be faster as possible. I will be last for sure but hey, it's my first time in Singapore :)

15. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

Marco... you may not be the slowest yet... Add me as a maybe please Lee. :) Thanks.

16. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

I started out simracing in open-wheelers, didn't race anything else until 3 years ago, when I finally started to get some results in open-wheelers, I started tin-top racing, this might be... strange. I really don't like open-wheelers anymore, but I want to know if I can be able to go fast in those again, and Singapore seems like a good place to try :)

I'm a maybe! :)

17. Sign Me up Please Lee

18. Just keep practicing on being consistant and the laptimes will come down. Plus if you can do the race without crashing, you will almost certainly not be last. :wink:

19. That's what I'm focusing about :) I hope to get better before Sunday racetime :) anyway it will be a new experience for me :D

20. its not important to be the fastest, but its important to have funn on track. last race i did have more funn then i had ever before. starting last and fighting fore position is much more fun then starting from pole and win the race without any fight.

p.s. i dont have time this weekend so iam not racing this one