1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

GP2 Series 2010 @ Silverstone 2010 - Sun October 31st 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Lee Palmer, Oct 24, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT GP2

Mod: GP2 Series
    Track: Silverstone 2010

Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 20 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race: 20:35 GMT, 2 x 20 minutes - Formation lap + standing start

Notes:
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

3. Clocks go back on the 31st October 2010 and so events will start 1 hour later on GMT time. Anywhere the clocks go back this weekend race will still be at the same time (e.g - 20:00 UK Time).

2. Entry List:

1. Lee Palmer
    2. Martin Bulgin
    3. Toni Talvitie
    4. Dan Long
    5. Georgios Davakos
    6. Edgar Herrero
    7. Ferry Koek
    8. Nigel Middleton
    9. Philip Antonia
    10. Carl Middleton
    11. Paul McQueen
    12. Ihab Abbas
    13. Thomas Lee
    14. Chris Butcher
    15. Nuno Areias
    16. Bob Hutchins
    17. Leandro Jimenez
    18. Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    19. Gabriel Almeida
    20. Jitesh Mistry
    21. Sergio Gomez
    22. -
    23. -
    24. -

3. Just a message to say that the clocks will be going back in various countries as daylight savings time ends. Events will be an hour later on GMT time. Countries where clocks are going back this weekend, events will still be at the same time (for example UK will still be 20:00).

4. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

I'm in please Lee.

5. in pls

6. count me in guys!

7. Sign me up Mr. Lee

Edit: Question, why are we racing 2 sundays in a row at Silverstone?

8. Me again please :D

9. iam in again. sorry about my words in the last race at silverstone. I know nobody could change the bad situation about the server. i was just a bit frustrated about my bad preparation to the race. Car didnt handle as i wanted to.

10. There were issues with the server last night which led to a number of people being kicked. Therefore the event didn't go ahead and Lee has postponed the event till this Sunday.

11. I know that this is bad news but for me it's good news since I have the chans of racing at Silverstone with the wonderful GP2 mod. :D

Can't wait.

12. Yes please Lee.

13. Dont worry about it Ferry, Was frustrating for all involved.

@ Georgios what Adam said :p, We tried to race but people were kicked in the race and kept appearing and disappearing.

14. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

second chance? Im in:)

15. Ok guys. I want to give this another go:good:.

Just need to get used to the new layout. I could get a nice rhythm going around the older layout, but it just doesn't seem to work for me yet around the 2010 version!!!

16. sign me up please lee

17. I haven't got that issue but i really miss Abby Chicane and Birdge :(. New Abby is good though to be fair.

18. Yeah the new Abbey is pretty good. I just find the entry to Brooklands difficult to judge. Flying through Bridge Corner and getting over for Priory and then into Brooklands was one of my favourite parts of the previous layout :).

19. Yes please Lee

20. Put me in pls :)