rF2 GP2 Series 2010 @ Silverstone 2010 - Sun October 24th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm not going to be there either. Sorry guys, but I'm tired and I've got work in 2hours, so I'm gonna have a rest b4 heading off.

TBH I've had 2 terrible races in row this weekend and being tired this will most likely go the same way!!!

Sorry guys but have to pull out. My controller stops responding mid-corner forcing the car to straighten up and send me off the track. Far too dangerous to race with especially if someone is on the outside of me in the corner. Have fun guys.

ohohoho its very nice, last race in Barcellona finished the race at one lap but rank say me DNF:frown: so minus 10 point this time lost connection continuously this is mine lucky month:D.

C U guys

PS np Paul in Quali its my mistake :)

Too bad. First came up I had problems with the pedals. Then, as he defended the third position, connection lost.

I enjoyed being the leader, but was due to problems with the start.

See you next Sunday, probably without problems on the server or the connections.

Greetings.

I cant even find the server now it must have gone down completely.

Called the race off Martin, Ivo's took server down to avoid it going on the rankings. It was just stupid with the appearing and dissapearing cars.

Thanks to all who turned up. Gonna post pone this race till next Sunday as I though the cars worked well here and it would of been a great race had server worked.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back